19

Unedited

Xaviers P.O.V

I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks as I stood there and stared out to where Chyna drove off to. "CHYNA!" I shouted even though I knew she wouldn't hear me. I ran back into my house up to my room. I punched the wall leaving a wonderful hole in it. I put my black converses on and grabbed my jean jacket. I ran down stairs and grabbed the keys to my truck. "Son, where do you think your going at this time?" I huffed. "To look for my girlfriend." I said before going to the garage door. "Son!" I turned to see him getting in his bike. "You go north side. I'll go south side." I smiled and nodded. I got into my truck and sped off in the direction my baby girl went in. i tried calling her 3,4-20 times with no luck. On the 21st her dad answered. "She's not here." He said.
"You bastard! This is your fault. You twisted motherfuck-"
"Just hold yourself. She's the one who ran!"
"And what are you doing about it?!" I screamed down the phone. "I'm on my way to that Caitlin's place!" My jaw dropped.
"Y-you have a heart?" I slipped out. He just hung up. Ok then, no need to be rude. I may have went past a couple stop signs and one or two red lights. I couldn't stop thinking about the note she left. What did she write? What if she wrote where she was going? I slammed on my breaks and done a U turn. Naughty I know but fuck it! I don't care.
I got home and opened up the letter.

'My Xavier,
I never knew how much someone would mean to me like you do to me. No words can explain how much I love you...'

Chyna's P.O.V

I stared at the kid. "Um.. yeah in the living room." I stood there. "Who are you?" He asked. "Ashton, this the girl I told you about. Chyna," I looked up at Steve. "This is your brother, Ashton." My head felt heavy and the sounds muffled. And that was the last thing I remember before blacking out..
I heard someone saying something. Binder? Kinder? Oh, Chyna... I feel stupid now. "Yes?" I felt something lick my face. My eyes shot open. Before my throat closed up. "Y-you didn't tell me you had a dog!" I said coughing. "Yeah, why?" Steve asked confused. I coughed again. "I-I'm allergic." I went into a coughing fit. I went to grab my bag before someone held me down. "Get off me -*cough*- I-I need -*cough*- my bag!" I said trying to catch a breath. They let go and I quickly got my pump out my bag. I took a breath and injected myself with the serum to keep myself awake. I took another puff from my pump to open up my throat. "I'm so sorry chyna I had no idea." I shook my head and sat up properly. "It's fine. Let me get my tablets from my car and I will be able to be near him/her?" Steve smiled. "Him." I nodded and went to my car. I looked up at the apartment condo. Should I just leave? "No, I need to know the truth." I said to myself and got the tablets. I saw I was still in the wet clothes. I went back upstairs and got changed into some dry clothes. I took my tablets and walked into the front room. Where a bunch of paperwork was sitting. I looked down at my watch and saw it was now 7am. How am I still awake. "Did you want to get some sleep?" Steve smiled. "Yes please." I said then yawned. I felt my cheeks blush. Great! Not really. "Fourth door down the hall is the spare room." I nodded. How big is this apartment. I got to the door and opened it. I bought my bag which had all my technical stuff in up and put them all on charge. I took my shoes off after getting changed so I climbed into the small single bed and fell asleep.

I woke much later, like 6 hours later. I looked around the room confused as to where I was then remembered, I ran away from daddy, Caitlin and Xavier. I teared up thinking about Caitlin and Xavier. Don't feel sorry for yourself, your the one who ran away. I thought to myself. And I was right. I took a deep breath and entered the living room. Steve was on the phone.
"Yes...she's sleeping" so they were talking about me. Who was he talking to? "What's your name?... Okay ... I can tell her you called... yes when she's ready though...i understand your worried Xavier" Xavier! How? "Steve please let me speak to him." He turned around and passed me the phone. I put it to my ear.

"Steve you still there? Is she alright?" I started to cry.
"Xav-Xavier?"
"CHYNA! Oh my god, where are you? Are you safe? Baby girl your right!" I laughed at his questioning.
"I'm out of town, I'm safe and what am I right about?" He laughed.
"Your being ridiculous. If you think your a pauper then I'm a frog. I need my princess to kiss me back to a prince. Care to see if it's you?"
"Your so cheesy!"
"Only for baby girl. Please come home!"
"I'm just a burden. I'm gonna finish here then...then.."
"Then what chyna, my beautiful girlfriend chyna, my one and only chyna? Then what? I just got you back and I let slip from my grasp. But next time I won't allow you to leave. Your no burden. I will keep you with me every second of everyday or even move to where you want to be, if that's what you really want. Like you said going to the moon and back isn't far enough to travel to express my love for you. I would go where ever you would go just so I could be with you chyna." I was crying-yet again.
"You really mean that xav?" I asked sniffing.
"Yes you silly girl. I Love you!"
"I love you too, so much! Give me three days. And then You can come?" He sighed.
"Two days that's it. My dads a cop. I'll find you baby girl." I giggled.
"Fine boo. See you in two days."
"Yes. I will."

After that I ended the call and I couldn't stop smiling. "Ready to learn the truth?" Steve asked. "I guess." I answered sitting down.

Xavier's P.O.V
- Before the phone call, just after reading the note -

Stupid girl! Does she think I could just forget her. If she does then she very stupid. "Xavier, I found her!" My dad shouted. I ran to the garage. "Where is she?!" I yelled. "Yuba City, California." I scrunched up my nose. "Why would she be in Cali?" I asked him. "Well she was upset and probably hadn't realised how far she had driven. She was last seen at City cemetery." He said shrugging. "Her mom!" I whispered. "I've informed the local police station in Yuba City. But it seems like she staying with family. She was last seen with a man early 30's thought to be her father." Interesting..