26

Unedited

"Can I just say, Chyna, you look stunning!" Xavier praised as he drove. For like the millionth time. "Xavier! You don't have to keep repeating yourself!" I laughed. He simply winked at me. We ended up driving all the way to Los Angeles. "It's a bit far for a date?" I asked. He shook his head as he parked up. "No where's to far for a prince to treat his princess." He whispered in a very husky voice. This boy. Will. Be. The. Death. Of. Me! I smiled regardless. He got out the car and ran round to my side to open the door. I grabbed his hand as I got out the car. He walked us down to a restaurant called. 'Cibo squisito qui' it was a Italian restaurant. We got in and was sat down almost immediately. "Buon signore sera e signora. I will be server tonight. My name is Pablo. Can I get you coppia drinks?" Our waiter - Pablo- asked in a rich Italian accent. I never took Italian so when he took our order I looked straight at xavier, who did. "What?" He stupidly asked. "What did he say?" I asked laughing. He made an 'oh' sound. "He said good evening sir and madam. And coppia means couple." I nodded. "Ok, what do you suggest I have then?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "spaghetti bolognese con pane all'aglio" he replied. "Which is?" He laughed as Pablo came back. "Two spaghetti bolognese con pane all'aglio, Per favore?" He nodded and went to the kitchen, I'm guessing. When our dinner came out I was happy to see 'pane all'aglio' meant garlic bread. The food was delicious.
Xavier payed, even though I offered. We then went to the beach. We took off our shoes and started walking down the beach. "Xav, I want this year to end.." I say sitting down facing out to sea. Xavier sits down next to me. "Why baby?" I lean my head on his shoulder. "I can enrol to college in Malibu, the one which does physiology. Then start my life. I hope with you still." I whisper the last bit. Xav wraps his arm around me. "Sounds like a plan..." He trailed off. I felt him shift. I look up at him and see him over thinking. "What's on your mind Xavier?" He sighed and turned to me. "I got offered a scholarship for a football college in New York." I hugged him. "Oh my god! That's great Xavier!" He nodded. Still looking upset. "What's wrong? You should be happy!" He nodded with a small smile. "It means I'm going to be away from you for four years!" I made an 'oh' sound. "Oh, yeah. You'll be the other side of the country." I said sadly. He nodded. He looked down at the sand. "We'll figure it out xav. We always do." He nodded. I leant into his chest and I felt my self slowly drifting into sleep. As much as I tried not to I ended up giving in.

I woke up to me moving. I opened my eyes to come face to face with a chest. "Go back to sleep babe." Xavier whispered. I nodded and yawned.

I must have fallen asleep again because I woke up just as Xavier pulled into my hotel. "Thank you xav. I'm sorry I fell asleep. I feel really bad!" He smiled and put either of his hands on both my cheeks. "It's fine baby girl." He said as he pecked my lips. I put my hands over his. "I love you Xavier! So much!" I whispered. He nodded and smiled. He slowly leaned in and whispered against my lips, "I love you two princess! More than words could describe!" Then he pulled me into a passionate, yet tender kiss. We pulled away and just smiled at each other. "Let me walk you to your room." He said whilst he got out. He ran round the car and opened my door. "M'lady.." He said with a mock English accent. "Why thank you, kind sir." I replied. We walked in silence to the elevator. "I really did have fun tonight xavier! I'm stupid to think I could run away without you finding me!" He pulled me into a hug. "Don't ever forget neither!" He whispered as the elevator dinged to tell us it was here. We got in and went up to my floor. We got to my door where we stood and smiled at each other. "Night.." I trailed off. God we've had loads of dates yet this feels like our very first. "Night.." he replied and grabbed my hand. "Night.." I repeated. "Nig-" he was cut off by Caitlin's void in the room across from mine. "Oh kiss her good night already!" I blushed and opened my door. Xavier smirked and backed up slowly. At first I was confused until he kicked the door and we heard an umph. I burst into fits of laughter. "Night-" before I could finish my sentence Xavier had smashed his lips on mine. I kissed him back with the same amount of passion. We ended up in my room, the door shut, on the bed in a heated make out session. We pulled away. "Xav I'm ready.." I trailed off. He smiled and nodded.