17

"W-what?" He looked so vulnerable I cried even more. "I can't leave with you thinking I'll come back." He took a step towards me. "N-no, if your near me I won't be able to this." I could see him working it out in his head. "Chyna, be able to what?" This time it was his dad talk. "Leave, DAD! Can't you see her car! Or understand that's why she's doing this!" He was pissed, but when he looked back at me everything softened. "Ch-chyna, please? D-don't do this!" I shook my head then started to back out the door. "I love you so, so much Xavier! Your the only one who I will ever love. I hoped we would have our future." I grabbed the letter from my back pocket. "This explains everything." I said placing it on the round table near the door. "CHYNA!" I heard xav shout as I ran to my car. I was able to get in and lock the doors before Xavier was at my door. He was crying. "Baby girl? P-please? I-I can't stand to think with out you, I just got you back. Please!!" I cried even more and shook my head. "I can't Xavier!" He shook his head, "tell me what you can't do! Goddammit beautiful! Please!"
"No! I can't handle it, Dylan admitted it was him, the woman, mom, my near death, the abuse, I just can't do it ANYMORE!" As I said the last bit I screamed and put the keys in the ignition. "I love you, Chyna!" I whispered 'I love you to' before speeding off. It was 10 in the evening so I went to the diner me and Caitlin always went to.
When I stepped in the waitress frowned. "What's got you all worked up sweetpee?" I just shook my head and went to a booth. I got my makeup case out of my purse and made myself look presentable. "Here's the usual, on the house, hunny." I said a croaky thanks and ate up. As I was eating the door opened and I heard the voice I didn't think I would hear. "Have you seen my daughter?" It was daddy... And he sounded worried and scared. i listened to him ask about me, "she has auburn curly hair, tanned skin and grey eyes." Oh sugar! I stood up and pulled my hood up. I left money where I was sitting and was able to get to the door. "Have you seen her?" I just ignored him and ran to my car. I got in as it started to pour down with rain. With that I drove off. No place in mind, just driving.

Dylan ja'nieve P.O.V

-10 years ago-

I handed over the ten dollars when I heard my name being called. I turned and saw my little angel. She looked frightened. I ran over to her and picked her up. "It's momma, she's sleeping and won't wake up." The little six year old chyna said. "The doctor lady said she's sleeping with the Angels now." No! She can't be! "Are you sure princess?" She nodded and she hugged me with her small arms around my throat. With chyna in my arms I ran up to the ward. I ran into the room and saw her laying there. Peaceful. "No!" I whispered. I put chyna down. "No, baby, come back to me! D-don't leave me now. You said you'd fight! You said you'd hold on until I got back! No, no!" I felt tears running down my cheeks. I held onto Jenielle's hand. Just then the doctor came in. "I'm sorry, but she's gone into a cancermonic coma." (a/n I made this up so don't start researching it) "a w-what?" I asked. "It's where a cancers patients body starts to fight the cancer and shuts itself down. She's basically dead with a very faint -barley there- heartbeat. I'm sorry to say but she's as good as the dead right now." I shook my head "no, she can't be! She's my wife, we have our miracle child! She can't leave."
"Sir, I understand it's hard -" I cut her off, "no, no you don't! You say that because it's what I need to hear. I want the fucking truth lady!" She took a deep breath. "i fully understand that, but, as your next of kin, you could decide whether or not she goes."
"Give her a week, please?" She nodded. I went downstairs and got into the car.
I drove to my best friends house. "Dylan, you alright?" I shook my head. "Where's Jenielle and chyna?" I groaned. "At the hospital. She's gone! My baby is gone! And there's nothing, nothing I can do!" He stood there confused. "Baby? As in chyna?! Is she ok?" Something switched in me. "That brats fine, I'm on about my world, Jenielle! She's in a coma. She's been given a week!"
"I will watch chyna for you, you just stay here, your in no state for, well anything." He said grabbing his helmet and he's leather jacket. "You can't put chyna on the bike!" He looked like he was gonna punch me right then, "oh, now you care!" I just stared as he grabbed his keys and left. I just stood there, what did he mean, I've always cared. I shrugged and started walking aimlessly through the house. I came across a letter that fought my eyes. Leave it be, I thought to myself. I just walked past it until I saw the three bold letters with a certain name at the top of the paper. 'DNA test of Chyna Ja'Nieve.' Why would he have that? I'm her father, right? I couldn't stop myself from looking.

Mother: Jeneille Ja'Nieve.
Father: Steven Donald.

What? I stumbled backwards and dropped the paper. China's mine! My daughter. I was at the birth. Then again now that I think about it. So was Steve, he waited outside. He is her christened, God father. If anything happens she would go to him. B-but I'm Chyna's dad! I sat down on the couch and stared at the fireplace in front of me. "I'm her father." I kept repeating to myself.

- Present day -

That's all I can remember right now.

I've been searching for three hours now. I can't find her anywhere. I've been to Caitlin's house, she was in tears after reading a note that chyna had left. I didn't know where her boyfriend lives so I have one last thing to do...i got my IPhone 6 out and dialled the number I hoped he still uses after ten years.

It rang..
And rang...

"Hello? Who is this?"
I stayed silent for a while not knowing what to say.
"Steve? I need some help."