Epilogue

- A Year Later -
   August 31st 2015

"Ready?" Shannon asked looking back at the house we've lived in the past year. We both pasted senior year. Just getting away with it. Turned out Shannon also applied for OSU and got in. Dad stood outside with Jenny. She was really nice and took the mother role even though we were past that. But if I was a few years younger I would've have started calling her mom. No lie. "Chyna! What am I gonna do now?" Dad asked pulling me into a hug. "Well now you and Jenny have the house to yourself."  He chuckled. "Shannon, good luck and Will see you two for thanks giving! Your apart of this family young lady." She chuckled. "I know. Thank you for everything." We done a group hug. "Hey where's my hug?" I heard Caitlin. I broke from my family and pulled her into a hug, crying. "I'm gonna miss you so much! You look after my Xavier!" She sniffed. She was crying too. She did join the soccer team, made varsity and got a scholarship at the same uni as xav in New York. All in one year. "I love you Caitlin! So much!" She chocked/laughed into my shoulder. "Dude I love you so much too." We pulled away. That's when xav turned up. "I love you baby girl. Call me every time you stop." He said as he walked down the brick pathway to the front door. I promised I would. Me and Shannon were driving to Ohio. Separate cars so it was going to be a very long drive. What should be an average 1 day 8 hour drive will be turned to a 2 day 16 hour drive. For toilet brakes. Half way gas break and just incase we need to sleep stop at a motel. First semester don't start till 10th September. We're renting out an apartment a few blocks away from the university. Everything's already there. "We're gonna have to leave soon. And Shannon's still got to say good bye to Aiden." I said giving everyone I love a sad smile. I gave xav a long passionate kiss. I heard gagging noises from Caitlin so I gave her the finger. When we pulled away I rested my forehead on xaviers. "I love you!" I whispered. He pecked my lips. "I love you two!" God the next four months are going to be so hard with out him or Caitlin. We've all planned to make it back for thanks giving. Staying till the new year then back to school. I stood at my car waving at everyone. I got in. Just as Shannon got in her car. I plugged my phone on charge and called Shannon so we could talk the whole way there. Our cars had Bluetooth so the car speakers would work. With one last wave I set the car in motion. "And now our new chapter starts." Shannon said over the phone. "And an old one ends." I finished.

Final Authors Note For Daddy...

That's it. It's officially finished... Wow. THANK YOU EVERYONE. Without you guys I wouldn't have even carried on. I love you all. But for the last time on this book.
Please vote and comment.
Love
Chey x