He Stole My First Kiss 24

READ! SERIOUSLY!

I said on chapter 23 that Lola's birthday is on tuesday but I was trying to say-or type- was thursday! not tuesday! Because they went to the amusement park on Saturday, the dinner on sunday, and chap 23 is Monday! Stupid me :P

Oh well...

Remember!! On Thursday! Not Tuesday!!

Recap XD

"Would you help me tomorrow pick a present for Lola's birthday on thursday?"

She blinked. Blushed. Then smiled shyly "Sure."

===============================================

Still Monday...

Jake's POV

"We're doing the kissing scene todaaayyy!" Kimberly (A/N: She's the director! From chappie 14!) sang when she passed me and made kissing noises "Oh! And you need to use your tounge! Muhahahaha!"

Can't you see me sweating like I ran a marathon!? I wanted to yell at her. I was freaking nervous! It would really help if she stopped singing it on my face!!!!

"Kiss-sing scene!!" I heared three more voices sing at my back. I turned and looked up at the three, glaring at their annoyingly excited faces.

"I know! Now shush it!" Turning back to the stage, I huffed. I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans as I looked at Jennifer act with Grae.

She looked okay with Grae now. I did not mean that they look okay together! Sheesh. What I meant was that she didn't look scared at him anymore.

"Are you trying to melt her with your stare?" Tracy asked from behind me. "I am not staring at her!" I blushed. Crissle rolled her eyes " Yeah, right. You're just looking at her for a very long time and not noticing that you are making her look like a tomato."

Then as if on cue, Mrs. Ellis said "Jennifer, sweetie, are you okay? You look... red."

I turned and faced the stage again and saw that Jennifer was blushing. I grinned at the thought that she was blushing because of me.

So cute.

When Jennifer didn't answer, Mrs. Ellis sighed and said "Okay. Five minutes break for everyone!"

Jennifer walked out if the stage while Grae smirked at Jennifer's back, staring at her butt, and turned to where I am.

When our eyes met, he grinned evilly.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After 5 minutes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Scene 5! Places!" Kimberly yelled at everyone. Gosh, I'm on the stage but she still makes my ears hurt.

I stood beside Jennifer -the stage now tranformed to a garden with cardboard bushes and trees with real flowers - and held her hand -on the script!- I felt her tense but relaxed after a few seconds.

She turned her head at me, making her straight silky strawberry blonde hair slightly cover her face. "AND... ACTION!" Kimberly yelled again, making me cringe.

I heared Jennifer's cute giggles making me grin. When our eyes met I immediately got lost in those pretty, warm blue eyes.

"-aid ACTIONNNN!!!" Somone suddenly yelled between Jennifer and my face. "Aah!" I yelled while Jennifer squeaked and we covered our poor ears "What the h*ll Kimberly!" I hissed.