He Stole My First Kiss 10

Woooohoo! I have 45 fans! OMG! I'm so happy♥ Some people might think that it's not that much... But you do not know how much happy I am! It makes me feel appreciated! And did I already tell you guys that I'm happy with vote's, I like my fans and I LOVE comments?! It just makes my day! LOLz : )

•If your my sister or brother. read this:

Stop reading my stories! It's really embarrassing for me 'coz I know that I'll get teased! Leave me and my hobby alone! Why do you always need to bother me?!

Now, here's the story!

•*NOT EDITED!*•

Jake's POV

Jennifer looked happy with Grae, I don't really want to ruin Jennifer's night. Not that I care of who she's dating. But it somehow hurts inside me just looking at them, and I have this feeling that just seeing her sad face would just make the pain worst.

I held Lola's hand " I don't think that's a good idea... You'll ruin their date" I told Lola "And why? Since when did you started to care about him?" I shook my head " No! It's not HIM. I don't know why, but..." I trailed off not knowing what to say next "Do you like the girl?... OMG! You're really in-love! Hallelujah! So that's why you haven't dated anyone for a while now!"

" What? No! I don't love her..." she grinned "And why?" I turned around releasing her hand "I dunno, I, it's just... I don't know what I feel about her. I think that she's cute and everything but... She makes me feel different and- Lola?!" she was gone. Ugh. Stupid me! I looked around and saw her walking towards the two.

I hurriedly walked to where they were

to stop her but was late by a second, "Oh my, Grae Killion? Is that you?" Lola asked with a fake surprised voice. Grae and Jennifer looked at Lola at the same time.

Jennifer looked at Grae and he looked annoyed. Then Jennifer noticed me giving me a puzzled look "Incase you don't remember, Grae... I'm Lola Hutchings . Wich I'm sure that you don't remember me because you like, dated all the girls in your school." Lola started.

" What now?! An innocent girl?! What's your goal in life, hurting girls that you think are easy?!" Lola shouted, her voice with plenty of acid dripping out of it. She continued while Jennifer slowly stood up and took a few steps backward. She looked puzzled, hurt, betrayed and she looked like she just wanted to run and cry. My chest ached as I saw the look in her eyes, I have this feeling that I needed to comfort her, hug her... What am I saying?!

"Grae?..." Jennifer called him questioningly as he calmly looked at her in the eyes " Jennifer, she's lying. She's just another jealous ex." he told her. LIAR! I wanted to scream at him.

Some of you might think " Look who's talking." but hey, I may be a playboy but I don't hurt them, not like him " Now your calling me a liar?" Lola hissed. "How do you explain Jake see you cheating on me and that very night you had sex with me then dump me the next morning that I woke up?! Huh? Explain that!" She yelled. Oh, the pain in her voice that only I can hear...

I saw Jennifer's eyes widen "Grae, is it true? Did you do that to her? Am I just a another toy for you?!" Jennifer screamed the last part. Grae looked like he was thingking of something then answered "N-no Jennifer." Oh, good now he's acting " I-I really... Really love you. I want you to be my girlfriend... Please?" Jennifer looked like she was about to believe him, but Lola stopped her " Uhm, Jennifer? I know that we just met, but I am warning you that he'll just hurt you. He only wants to..." Lola took a deep breath then said " do it with you" she finished.

Jennifer tought of what she said for a few seconds, like she was thinking if she should believe her or not " Grae, I don't want to see you ever again... I'm just another toy..." Jennifer whispered "Are you dumping me?!" Grae asked in disbelief. " Yes Grae! I don't think that I can even trust you!" uuhh, Grae has never been dumped before, who knows what he'll do to Jennifer for dumping him. Grae opened his mouth to say something but Jennifer just ran away to the parking lot "No one dumps me!" Grae said more to his self. He turned around to look at us and he looked furious! "This is all your fault! I'm the dumper! Not the dumpee! What will everyone say about me in school when they know that I got dumped!" he satrted to babble. Then stopped Like he just remembered something and ran to where Jennifer went.