He Stole My First Kiss Epilogue

New Cover!

NO PROOF READING! I"M IN A HURRY!!

I HATE PUTTING LYRICS IN MY STORIES BUT I'M MAKING AN EXCEPTION FOR THIS ONE!!

I WANT EVERYONE TO READ AND LISTEN TO THE SONG AT THE SAME TIME OR JUST READ IT!! I KNOW ITS LONG BUT THE LYRICS ARE IMPORTANT!

                         READ. IT.

Epilogue :'( sob

••

Jennifer's POV

   I twirled in my lavender dress and bowed in front of my mom. She smiled lovingly and clapped her hands together, "You look beautiful princess." I sighed with a small smile. I decided to not stop them calling me a princess. I dunno, maybe it was because of the time that I saw my mom crying and my dad so worried and angry that night with… Grae. It just made me let them call me what they want.

"Thanks mom."

"Come on. We don't want Jake to suffer too much downstairs with the boys." she laughed.

   I nodded and my mom and I walked out of my room. We stopped on top of the stairs and took a peek at the living room where the guys, dad and Jake were waiting for me.

   I remember that night in the play when the boys in the family started to dig some informations out of Jake with questions like, "Why did you kiss her?", "What is your intention!?" , "Are you going to force her to do something she doesn't want??" etc. Gosh, was it embarrassing or what?

   Mom giggled at the sight of the boys, "Poor Jaky." mom giggled more. I giggled too at the sight of them. Mom's right. Poor Jake.

   He was sitting on the couch in the living room, surrounded by dad and my cousins. Everyone was staring at him with a strict glare, while Henry was pouting while glaring at Jake. Jake on the other hand was fidgeting in his seat, you can see that he was very uncomfortable with what was happening in that room.

   "Come on, now, let's save your boyfriend." mom sighed jogged to the middle of the stairs while she motioned for me to wait, hidden. When she got everyone's attention, she squealed like a teenager and pointed up at me.

   Everyone ran to the front of the stairs and waited for me to walk down. Mom nodded towards me and motioned for me come down, in slow-motion. I swear my mom loves being dramatic at this kind of times. So just like how she wanted, I slowly reveal myself with a small shy smile and slowly walked down.

   Dad had this big proud smile and my cousins were clapping and some were taking pictures. But of course, my eyes were focused on Jake. My boyfriend. I don't know when I will get used to calling him my boyfriend, but still, it feels so right.

   Jake was staring at me, a big loving smile on his face and his eyes were so soft at the moment. He was wearing a lavender button up inside his suit and a white tie.

   We just stared at each other, getting lost in his eyes, if you don't call what I feel right now, love. Then please tell me what is it because it's the only thing that I can think and feel for him.

   When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I swear they already took a hundred pictures of me just going down the stairs.

   "Hey," Jake greeted as he ran a nervous hand through his tousled hair. Gosh, it was so cute. "Hey," I greeted back. He took my hand and lifted his hand to me and gently put a white corsage around my wrist. "Since my tie is white, I thought a white corsage was nice." he told me.

"Thank you, it's lovely."

   He smiled and opened his mouth to say something, but Casper beat him and gripped my shoulders, bumping his shoulders to Jake, making Jake stumble away from me. I rolled my eyes, when will they accept that I'm dating Jake??