He Stole My First Kiss 7

hey thanks for waiting and for you patience♥

k, sooo I'm going to start the story from when jake was still in his house coz I wanted you guys to know a little more things about him.

jake's POV

" moring mom" I said while she placed some toasts on a plate "morning hunny" she drank some water "I'm gonna go to work now....." she said then she pecked me on my cheeks " bye. oh! and mom? don't forget to rest, eat and breath ok?" I smiled at her. she's always busy, I don't think she even rests! my mom is jennifers mom's assistant, so I think mrs. miles is much more busy than my mom. " yes, sir!" mom said while she tried to wear her lloooonnnggg boots "let me borrow your shoulder" she said so I bent down then she held on to my shoulder. " thanks, love you, bye" then she went to her job.

after I ate I went to my room and lay on the bed. I stared at the ceiling for an hour. after the sleepover jennifer and I got close but you still can't call us as " friends" it's more like " someone I know" thing. I looked at the clock " time to go to school" I told myself. I stood up then went to the living room. I went to the side of the t.v. where there's plenty of picture frames and pick a picture of my dad alone smiling " I'm gonna go to school dad, love u, bye" I said. then I went to school

I went inside the school "mornin' dude!" some guys said "hey jake!" some girls greeted me . I just smile at them and they're like " omg! he smiled at me!" or " he SO wants me!" or something & sometimes they trip infront of me so I catch them and they say " sorry jake. i'm so clumsy and blah, blah" then giggle like idiots. sometimes I wish that I'm not popular, but I have to put up with my popularity. I'm just too perfect, that everyone loves me. I opened my locker then something fell I picked it up then looked at it. it's a girl's parker, why was it in my locker? think, think, think..... oh! it's jennifer's parker! she forgot it the day that I kissed her, I'll just give it to her later.

I was looking for harry when I saw jennifer sitting on the floor. is she trying to rest there? I was about to call her when someone help her stand up they talked then shook hands... too long. I looked at the person that jennifer's talking to, is that grae?! ooooo I hate him. we hate each other

wait!! grae is worse than I am! he is a playboy and a cheater. at first he treats girls like he cares about them, then when he already got what he wants, he'll hurt them like they're just trash!! but... not that I care and all....

ooohhh it's starting again! I can feel my stomach crumple, but today it's different, it's10X worst than last time. I need to go to the doctor.

grae kissed jennifer on her hands then she blushed, they talked again. when the bell rang he pecked her cheek then went some where.

right now I can feel a hand squishing my heart.

jennifer turned around with a big smile on her face that made my knees weak, good thing is I didn't collapse. she studied my face " you ok?" I tried to smile but failed. " y-yeah" she smiled then she looked at what I'm holding, I looked at my hands " oh! yeah, your parker... here" I handed her her parker then walked away. why am I feeling like this? do I like her? am I jealous? " jake wait! lets go together!" she yelled. I stopped then wait for her.

jennifers POV

we walked silently. in a really akward silent way. is he angry? I wonder what happened? I looked around. the students are getting fewer every second

" umm.. so, where's your girlfriend?" I asked breaking the silence. he looked at me puzzled " girlfriend? I-I don't have a girlfriend, what are you talking about?"

" ethel is not your boyfriend?"

"no. she just calls me her boyfriend. I don't care, really"

I sighed reliefed. I saw him smirk at the corner of my eye " relieved?" he asked. I gasped then hit him lightly on the arm with my books " I am not relieved. I sighed because umm... I wanted to sigh" I lied. I dunno why I felt relieved, I just..... felt like it.

someome called me. it was tracy and crissle " hey people! we're gonna be late for class! run!!" tracy shouted while she and crissle ran to class.

the final bell rang

I looked at my wrist watch " OH MY GOD! run!! we're going to be late!!" jake looked at my watch "shit!" he held my hand then pulled me to class.

we reached the classrom. he opened the door then we went inside puffing while he still held my hand, I heard gasps and people started to whisper " you two are 5min late! care to explain?" the teacher said, jake was about to explain but the teacher stopped him "no time for that. go to your sits now" she said. we nodded then jake started to walk still holding my hands. I can see girls looking at me with a really scary look, especially ethel!!

"ummm... jake?" I said. he turned around then smiled at me "yes?" he asked. I stared at our hands then looked at him "oh! so-sorry" he said his cheeks turning a little red. we went to our seat.

"why were you guys holding hands? please don't tell me that your going out with him!" tracy whisper yelled " us? going out? no way." I told her then explained what happened

"hmmm... hey you know what? since you came, jake's acting quite wierd. maybe he likes you" tracy said while crooking her nose. I looked at her with a what?! look. she chuckled " I was just joking jennifer! it's impossible for him to love ONE girl!" I just smiled at her.

------ ☆lunch break☆------

crissle was with harry and tracy went to the faculty room to talk to a teacher, so here I am alone by my locker. and every kid was like outside. hmmmm........ I think I'll just go outside.

while I was going to open the door to go outside some one pulled my hand and turned me around so I can face them, and guess who? it's ethel who looked like she wanted to kill someone and 3 other minions at her back. "new girl! I'm not gonna warn you twice so listen carefully." she said "don't you ever go close or talk to jake ever again! don't even try looking at him!" she warned me then pushed me, that I fell on the floor. her minions laughed. " just because your parents are famous doesn't mean you can flirt at people's boyfriend you slut!" she said

ugh, my butt hurts. " hey! what are you sluts doing to her?!" I heard a guy yell "ooooo, grae darling, we're not doing anything bad to her. we were just having a little fun" she said seductively while rubbing her hands on his chest "oh, really? then why is she sitting on the floor? oh, and don't touch me you icky slut" he told her while pushing her a little hard that she stumbled, good thing her minions are always at her back " uh! freak! jerk! stupid!" she yelled at him like a spoiled brat that didn't got what she exactly wanted. then she ran away. " what a bitch!" he yelled at her. then I heard her scream saying "you are so dead, jennifer miles!!"

" you ok?" grae asked while helping me stand up. "yeah, thanks" I smiled at him

" sooooo...... what's my prize for saving you?" he said with a big grin on his face. I rolled my eyes " hmmmm..." I said with a wait-I'm-thinking look " k then, close your eyes!" I said. he closed his eyes then I hugged him tight " I thought my prize was a kiss" he said pouting "sorry but I don't kiss guys that easily" I said then released him " see you at health class" I said then walked away. he is so cute! and he looks like a great guy! and I have a date with him tomorrow!! yay!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really sorry for making you wait!!