He Stole My First Kiss 12

OK. here's the next chapter!

Can anyone give me a site to edit pictures? and can anyone give me pictures of a couple kissing and you can't see their faces and hair color? well, if it's blonde then it's okay to see the hair color., but NOT the face. I think that it'll ruin your imagination of how they look like....

oh, and if you want to, you can make a banner for this story! just PRIVATE message it to me and I'll post it if I can :)

okay, I'll stop babbling!

here's the story! hope you like it! and I hope this is long!

Recap:

We said good bye to Harry and sat on our seats. Poor Jake, Ethel's seat is right next to him.

Jennifer's POV

Class started and I just kept on looking at Jake and Ethel. Ethel was just keeping on touching Jake like nothing happened earlier, while Jake tried to get her off of him. He said something to her then she glared at him. But after that she stopped bothering him.

€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥ LuNcH £€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€

Sh*tsh*tsh*tsh*t! When I opened the door to the cafeteria, everyone's eyes were on me, and when I looked to my left, there I saw the guy with gray eyes last night, the guy who I thought was great, was there by the corner with some of his friends... glaring at me.

I quickly went to our table -wich was supposed to be Tracy, Crissle and my table, but recently Jake and Harry is also sitting with us- and sat down next to Tracy. As soon as I sat down, Crissle told me that everyone knows that I just dumped Grae.

I rest my forehead on the table "Uuhh, so that's why they're looking at me" I mumbled to myself, but they heard me. They chuckled but I didn't heard Jake -he's across me- laugh or something. I looked at him and saw that he had on a concerned look. I was kinda curious why but just gave him a friendly smile.

I started to munch on my pizza and didn't really talk much. I was busy thinking about yestetday night, too much happened. The date, Jake on me, Tyler and I think Lola likes him. he he.,

Somebody pulled me out of my thoughts by calling me by a nickname that I hated, " Yo, Princess?! Are you listening?" my head faced the person who just called me 'Princess'

"Uhm, sorry. But, did you call me 'princess' ?" I asked Jake. He grinned "Yah. Your parents call you that, right? So I thought that it's ok to call you 'Princess', Princess!" he happily said. What's so happy about that? I groaned "I hate that nickname..."

"Your parents call you princess?" Tracy asked.

"Yeah, and it is embarassing!" I told them

" I think its cute" Harry said.

" I think it's cute too" Crissle agreed

"I think it's funny" Tracy said. I groaned and she added "in a good way!"

" I think it's ridiculous! " Jake joked, I knew that he was joking but still, I glared at him. "Uuuuhhhh, I don't like being called princess." After I said that, they looked at eachother, then grinned "Why are you guys grinning evilly?" I asked. "What are you talking about princess?" Jake said. " Hey princess, can I have a fry? Thanks!" Crissle said as she got a fry from my lunch. "What do you do with your hair princess? It's so soft!" Tracy told me while she started to play with my hair. What! This is their evil plan?! Ugh " What happened to your elbow princess?" Harry asked staring at my injured elbow. "Uhm, I-I tripped on a rock..." I lied then Jake looked at me with a curious look. I didn't tell them also the part that Grae injured my elbow, and I don't really want to talk about it. I ignored Jake's reaction and continued on munching on my lunch.