He Stole My First Kiss 22

Kay., sorry for making you wait!!

I WANT EVERYONE TO WATCH THE VIDEO AND COMMENT ON YOUTUBE!! or just comment here :)) but we -me, my friend and brother- would really be happy if you commented on youtube :))

don't mention my username if you'll comment on youtube! LOL just tell us how wierd we are :)))

Recap...

I stopped her and chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll be prepeared! And besides, it probably won't be that bad, right?"

Oh, I just jinxed myself...

Jennifer's POV

Our dinner just started 10 minutes ago. No one was talking. Even Tyler. Oh, yeah, Tyler not talking... bad thing.

Tyler canceled his date with Lola -But I swear I heared him say, and I quote "Please tell Lola I need to cancel the date today, Harry." on the phone- wich I felt really bad. Dad's orders.

I think dad thinks that Jake hasn't earned Tyler's trust yet and was gonna agree with him on toturing Jake.

I turned to Jake and saw him trying to dodge my strict father's glare. Wich, he sadly and obviously failed on doing. Oh my goodness, this is embarassing.

Dad and I aren't really close but I love him and he loves me very VERY much, and since I'm her only precious little girl, he wants the best for me and doesn't like any guy near me except for my cousins. Aah, poor Jake.

I glared at my father, mentally. This is the first time a guy -except for my cousins, of course- ate dinner with us... even breakfast, nor lunch.

I looked back at my food and after a few seconds, I heared a light sound of something fall to the floor. I didn't look up, until I heared my father snort gentelmanly -you know? Those not so pig-ish snort- and say " Can't even hold a fork properly!" I looked up and saw a quite frightened Jake, frozen on his chair and looked like he was about to pick the fork up when dad spoke.

Mom glared at dad and said "It's just a fork, hunny. " then she turned to Jake and smiled sweetly, saying "I'll get you a new fork sweetie" and walked away to get a new fork. Mom came back and gave Jake the fork. Then came the other akward silence.

Mom sighed, deciding to make a conversation"So... What's your part in the play, Jake?"

I froze. Nuh-uh. Not a good topic.

Dad's face slightly lit up and looked at me "Aah." he started "The play where Jennifer is the main character, right? How about this guy?" dad asked me, but Jake answered for me.

"Uhm. Yes sir. I'm playing the role of the main male in the play... s-sir." Jake told dad. Dad just huffed and suddenly Tyler spoke, saying "Ooh! I heared there's a kissing-" and when he realised dad's face got red with anger at that, he squeaked "... scene?"

I saw mom glare at Tyler for a second "It's just a play hun" she told dad.

Dad glared at Jake -who is seriously scared- and suddenly asked "So. How are your grades at school?"

"Uhm, average?" Jake said, more like asked actually. "Play any sports?" he asked again and it continued like this.

"I play soccer. But I didn't join the team."

"The team didn't need someone like you?" dad asked with some humor.

"Uhm... I just didn't want to join."

......

Dad cleared his throat " Well, you look like a player to me." he stated.

Jake fiddled with his fingers nervously "Was... sir." he corrected. "Was...?" dad asked "Why did you stop? You must have liked the girls throwing thei-"

"Dad." I finally talked, sternly. He is too much! It's not like Jake and I are even dating!! Well, it's not really a bad idea... I blushed at the thought before pushing it out of my head.

"Jennifer, princess, I am just a curious old man." he told me innocently. I mentally rolled my eyes, yeah right.

Dad looked at Jake "Well?" he asked, waiting for an answer. Jake took a glimpse at me before looking back to my dad.

"Uhm..." he started then slightly shrugged "I-I probably just... changed?" he finished.

"Changed? Mmmhhmm. In my teenage year, the school slut told me the same thing when she said she liked me. " dad said.

My jaw dropped. That was SO not nice!!

"Hunny. You need to stop." mom told dad sternly.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The dinner continued just like that. Dad asking questions about Jake, and Jake answering.

I walked Jake to his car with Tyler by my side -Dad's order, pfft :/ - and stopped infront of his car.

"So... Nice dinner." Jake said. I raised an eyebrow at him " 'Kay, fine. A little wierd but still, nice." he told me.

I rolled my eyes while Tyler snickered by my side. "Yeah right. Dad's just, too..." I stopped and thinked of the right word. Too bad nothing good came so I said " ...you know? That."

Jake gave me a confused look before nodding. We said our goodbyes and I waited for Jake's car to turn a corner before I turned around and smacked Tyler on his shoulder.

"Oowwww!" he whined "What was that for?!"

"Oh, I don't know! Maybe for mentioning the kissing scene and making the akward dinner to a bad one!!" I whisper yell while we slowly walked back to the house. I tried to walk as slow as I can so we can talk longer while dad can't hear us.

Tyler put his right hand on his chest and scowled "Hey! I tried to talk! You do know how I get uncomfortable when uncle is with us!!"

I rolled my eyes. He has this trauma about my dad. It was on my 3rd birthday party, he said something stupid and my dad glared at him. Just like that, he got his trauma. I guess dad is THAT scary.

"AND! I canceled my date!!" he added.

"Okay. That, I apologise."

He just nodded.

We got in and when I saw dad getting a lecture from my mom, I stopped and stared.

"You are too much!"

Dad cringed at the tone of mom's voice "Bu-"

"Don't you 'but' me! What you said and did was unacceptable!" mom said, shaking her index finger at him "The boy is very VERY sweet, and he said he changed! Changed! I trust that boy and I accept him to be Jennifer's boyfriend in the future! When they get together, you don't have any say in it! If I hear you complain, I will make sure you'll get a stiff neck everyday because you will be sleeping on the floor with just a blanket! Are we clear?!"

Dad nodded.

"Now, go to our room and think carefully about todays dinner!" mom pointed upstairs then to where Tyler and I are and stared at dad, like they can communicate using their eyes.

Dad turned to us "Princess... Sorry" he mumbled, looking at the floor.

I smiled weakly, I'm not the type to get angry and yell at my parents. I don't have the guts. So I just nod once and looked away.

Tyler and I went to the living room and watched tv. When I got sleepy, I didn't bother to shower. I just slid on an oversized shirt over my underwears and walked to my bed.

While walking to my bed. I caught a glimpse of the small calendar on my desk and realised that it was just a week 'til the play.

I sighed and lay on my bed. I didn't realise when and how, but I drifted to a peaceful sleep.

WHO WANTS ME TO WRITE ABOUT TYLER AND LOLA'S DATE?????

vote!!

comment!!

fan!!

-I hate math-

--the crazy writer--

---proud2bme---