He Stole My First Kiss 14

OMG! Wattpad changed and I have 80 fans!!!!! So cooooolllll!

hehe

here's the story!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Recap:

".........Everyone is to partcipate, either you act, design the stage, make the clothes or be a tree. Just leave it to me!" she squealed.

She passed the script and I read the title " Always Love You ". Wonder what's it about?

Jake's POV

I raised my hand "Yes Mr. Heart?" I smiled "Really? It's okay? Thank you Mrs. Ellis!" she was confused at first, but slowly realised what I meant and sighed boringly "I meant, What do you want?" I gave her my best smile and asked "Can I be the tree?" romance is so not for me.

She just stared at me for a few seconds then an evil smile crept on her face "Actually, I think that you'll be a great Dale!" she told me as she clapped her hands. I gave her a confused look "Uhm, I'm not Dale ma'am. I'm Jake." I told her, she shook her head "No, no! Dale is the main guy character Mr. Heart" she told me "No!" She wiggled her finger at me saying "Ah ah ah! I pick! And if every one of you does your part perfectly, you'll get an 'A' !" I was going to complain, but before I even could she pointed her long nails at me "Dale or a 'F' !" she told me. I put my hands on my face and slowly slide it down, off of my face and grunted "Great, just... ugh!" I said.

I heard someone giggle and it was kinda cute. I looked at the person giggling and saw Jennifer laughing at me, I glared at her and she immediately shut her mouth.

I looked away and felt my lips smile, not knowing why. I looked back at Mrs. Ellis and saw her staring curiously at me and Jennifer. After some seconds, she smiled slyly and continued her speech "So, the story is about a girl and a boy from different worlds, not like human and vampires, it's poor and rich kind. They meet somewhere, they start to get to know each other and slowly realise that they had a special feeling for one another"

"They start going out and the guy, Dale, decided to tell his parents about the girl, Frances, but his parents tells him to dump Frances because she is poor and dating a girl as poor as her is going to put dirt all over their name, of course he says no to his parents but his parents started to threaten him, and so on, and so on." She didn't say all the story, probably got lazy. So Mrs. Ellis.

"And our director will beeeee... hmmmm..." she looked around, randomly looking for a director. Her eyes stopped at the girl behind Tracy "Aaahhh, Ms. Kilay!" she told Kimberly, who was raising her hand desperately in the air, "YES!" Kimberly squealed. Mrs. Ellis clapped her hands happily "Perfect!" she said.

"Don't forget tomorrow after school! Then I'll post the parts that you'll get on the bulletin board" she told us and let us do whatever we wanted.

As soon as Mrs. Ellis told us to do whatever we want, the class roared with voices of excited teens for the play. Well, not all. Like me. I just needed to ask her if I can be the tree! Nice one Jake, now your the main character!

Some guys talked to me and I just didn't felt like talking to them much, but I felt like talking with my friends......

I stood up and went to sat next to Crissle, who was next to Jennifer "Soooo, who wants to be my partner?" I asked, trying to make a conversation. Crissle shook her head "I don't want to kiss you. Eeeewwww." she said and Tracy nodded in agreement, while Jennifer just looked at me.

Wait.

"Kiss?" I asked them. "Yeah stupid. You have a kissing scene." Tracy told me. "What?! You sure?" the three nodded and Crissle gave me her script "At the very last part at the back. " she told me, so I opened to the back and read the last sentence