He Stole My First Kiss 30 -Last Chapter-

Heyyyy!

Sorry, been reaaaallllll busy.

the new cover is by lovediaries <3 thank you! and I'm dedicating this to AmleiaRose97 <3 thanks for the cover last time <33

This is the last chapter! I know, sad. but every story needs to have an ending right?

Have fun!

^^^^^^^^^%%%%%%%%^^^^^^^^%%%%%%%%^^^^

Recap:

   I took a deep breath and gritted my teeth, " She... she almost got raped in school."

   It was like in cartoons, their face turned red, veins popping out and their face was hard. They looked like volcanos, ready to blow.

Even Tyler who was beside me had the same expression.

"WHAT!" they yelled in unison.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<

Jake's POV

   "Sir you all need to calm down!" The officer yelled at Jennifer's cousins while other officers tried to stop them from barging in the room where Grae is and kill the guy.

   "CALM DOWN!? HOW CAN WE CALM DOWN!?" yelled Dylan, Jennifer's oldest cousin... and the scariest one, by the way.

   "THE ¥*$@&!% GUY TRIED TO RAPE MY COUSIN!" he yelled more, "HOW. CAN. WE. CALM. DOWN!?"

   The guys roared with agreements and I swear one of the officers will take their guns out and start to threaten them until they stop, any minute now.

   I was helping them calm the guys down, I mean, I want to kill Grae, but I don't think it's legal. All we can do right now is let the officers do their job!

   "Come on, guys! Calm down!" I tried to yell louder than them but obviously failing.

   "WHERE'S THE &$#*~!& CRIMINAL!" a loud deep voice yelled, and I'm sure that it is not one of the guys' voice. Everyone stopped and looked around, looking for the voice.

   The loud heavy steps came closer to us, followed by some click-clacking. I could practically hear the man's heavy breathing from where we are.

   "THINKS HE CAN JUST TOUCH MY PRINCESS!? THE NERVE!" Now, a woman's voice sounded.

   After a few seconds, Jennifer's parents came into view. Ah... Happy family reunion.

   After the officers finally got them to sit and calm down... Well, they got them to sit down. The calm part? Not very successful, unfortunately.

   It looks like Grae is going to juvenile because he's been visiting the police station too many times, and this almost-rape incident was the last straw.

Hope he rots in there.

   We hopped in the van while Mrs. and Mr. Miles got in their car. Everyone was fuming with anger, the tension so thick you can cut it with a Japanese sword.

   No one talked while we got in Jennifer's house. The house was quite, so Henry, the kid, and Jennifer must still be sleeping. The older ones made sure that he was asleep beside Jennifer before going to the police station.

   They sat around the table in the dining room, eyebrows scrunched together with big angry frowns on their faces. Mr. and Mrs. Miles went to the grocery first before going back home, probably trying to calm down.