He Stole My First Kiss 29

BANNER MADE BY: AmeliaRose97 <3 THANK YOU!!

SORRY! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME TOO MUCH DX

I WAS BUSY WITH EXAMS AND MY GRANDMA CAME AND I WANTED TIME TO SPEND TIME WITH HER! 'COZ LAST TIME I SAW HER WAS TWO YEARS AGO!

Here's the story!!!

Recap:

   Jake and Jennifer was the last ones to go home after the last practice for the play. While Jennifer was changing from her costume,she heard someone from the outside of the dressing room and thought it was Jake. The door opened without a knock, expecting the person to be Jake, she told him that she wasn't finished changing yet but when the person came in... It was Grae.

"Nice bra." Grae commented as he stared at my chest.

   I covered my body with the shirt and gripped it tightly, "W-wha-t are you do-doing here?" I squeaked. He gave me a sly smirk and slowly walked towards me.

   "Gonna finish what I was supposed to do to you." he told me as the door closed with a light click.

-------------------------------------------------

Jennifer's POV

   Grae gripped one of my shoulders and ripped the shirt away from my body. I was about to scream when he pressed his lips on mine hard and shoved his tongue down my throat.

   I felt the tears form in my eyes as I tried to push him away from me, making his grip on me tighter.

   "Let me go!" I yelled as he traced rough, sloppy kisses on my neck and down to my chest. I trashed but there was no use.

   He then leaned back and suddenly threw me on the couch. I shrieked when the hard side of the couch hit the back of my legs and the sound of the dress falling away from the couch surrounded my ears.

   Grae quickly hovered over me, and repeated the process that he did to me earlier. Hot fat tears kept on rolling out of my face as I trashed to get away. He just groaned lustfully as a response, like I was rubbing myself to him. I stopped trashing, disgusted at the thought, and started pleading for him to stop.

   "Please," I pleaded, "S-stop...," my pleadings were no use, his hands roamed my stomach and quickly went to my back.

   His lips trailed down to the top of my breasts and I screamed. He cut my scream off with his lips. He kissed me hard and roughly. I can taste the metallic blood from my lips as he continued to attack my mouth.

   His hands found the hook of my bra and unclasped it. I started crying harder when he left my lips and went to neck, he slowly slid the straps of my bra down.

No no no no no.

   Before he can take my bra off completely, I felt the weight of his body go away and then a loud crack of something filled my ears.

   "You &@¥*#%!!!" I turned my head and saw Jake kick Grae on the stomach and he let out a groan of pain. I scrambled to the side of the couch and hug my knees to cover myself.

   Grae threw a punch at Jake, hitting him square on the jaw, I screamed, "Jake! No! Stop it... please!" I sobbed. My body was too weak to get over there and do something. I can't feel any energy left in my body. I just can't do anything.

   Jake looked so murderous while he was fighting, every punch that he threw looked like he was putting all the power he has in it.

   He threw a big punch on Grae's face and Grae finally passed out on the floor, but that didn't stop Jake from kicking him on the stomach.