He Stole My First Kiss 28

Did you hear about what happened to Japan? Yeah, I live in Japan remember? But I'm okay, thank God that we weren't near any beach or sea, BUT the earthquake was REALLY scary. I was in the train station when the first (worst) earthquake happened. The ceilings in the train station was falling off little by little!!

there are still some after shocks and people around us was panic buying so we were like "I guess we should too :/ " like when your slow, you can't buy rice, bottled water, bread, and some other main foods!!!

The Internet connection is horrible!!! I can't use the Internet in peace!!! >:/

Don't be shy, if you want to ask something, just ask :)) just saying, bcoz my friends that aren't in Japan kept on asking like "Where were u when it happened!?" or "Were you scared to death?!" etc. so just ask :))

Who loves that new banner there? GREAT, I know. Thank you TheW31rDReeTArD

on with the storyyyyy...

A Short Yet Says It All Recap:

"JAKE ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jennifer's POV

I sobbed "Leave me alone!" Jake pulled me in a tight hug "I will never leave you alone, you are my everything... I don't care if father doesn't like you! I don't care what mother thinks of you!" He pulled away and cupped my face "What I care, is if you love me. If what you said the other day was true."

"AAAAANNNNNDDDD CUT!" Kimberly yelled. Jake let go of me unwillingly. Mrs. Ellis was sobbing and clapping her hands "That was great!" she squealed.

We smiled at eachother and turned to the other casts. "We are SO ready for tomorrow!" Kimberly sang. I giggled at her excitement. I had to admit, I'm really excited, yet nervous.

Everyone's probably thinking, "Did you say 'YES!' to Jake??" Well, not yet. That simple word. That freaking simple word. Everytime I try to tell Jake, teachers come, friends come. It's annoying that I can't even text or call him because Tyler washed my PHONE!

... I kind of thank those people who disturbed us, because Jake wasn't mentioning about it again so I'll always be like, "Yeah, Mr. White told me that *Awkward silence*. So, about-" and someone disturbs me.

I can't just say, "So you said you like me, and YES!! I will be your girlfriend!" suddenly! I don't even know how to tell him! I mean, come on, That sounds a little desperate, don'tcha think? And what if he said that in the heat of the moment? That would suuucccckkkkk.

I got off the stage with Jake beside me. Tracy walked to me and frowned, "I think I'll take the yellow roses off," she mumbled as she stared at the dress she designed, "Yo! Patricia! We're taking the yellow roses off this dress!" she told the girl who made it, while she walked away.

Everyone is so pumped and excited for tomorrow's play, that we had the whole Friday excused from all of our classes to get ready for tomorrow.

Suddenly, there were thin hands hands on my shoulders, making me jump slightly and realize that Jake wasn't beside me anymore. Instead, Harry was beside me, so I'm guessing that those hands belonged to Crissle.

"So excited for tomorrow!!" Crissle giggled, dragging the word 'So'.

"I'm nervous," I mumbled.

Harry chuckled, "Everyone is," he pointed out. I nodded slowly while I looked around. Kimberly was jumping about something, some students running around with different stuffs in their arms. Even Tracy looked nervous yet excited about this. She's been checking everyone's outfits and the props, almost screaming frustratedly at this poor girl, with a yellow wig looking thing tangled in her fingers.