He Stole My First Kiss 8

weeeeee!!! I luv you p1p0L!!! thank you very much for reading! you guys are the best!!

------health class-----

jennifer's POV

I sat on my seat near the window. I looked outside and saw harry and a guy talking wearing their p.e. uniform, they're close to the window.

he noticed me then gave me a funny face wich made me smile. I took a picture of his face as fast as I can and send it to crissle. he yelled "erase that!" but I ignored him. he was about to go to the window but the coach called them. hehe, saved!!

sigh, I wish school ends already I'm kinda tired. I started to scribble some random words on my notebook then someone tapped me on the shoulder "hey there, beautiful" it was grae giving me a really sexy smile. I smiled at him then said "hi"

"woah! do you always need to smile like that? your making my knees weak" he said then winked at me. he's so cute! "soo, looks like your getting friendly with harry" he said while pouting at me "he's crissles' boyfriend so, yeah, we're cool. jealous?" I teased. he leaned close to me a little " what if I said yes?"

"wha-what?" I asked tensed. he's jealous? does that means he likes me?

he chuckled "nothing" after that we talked about random stuffs.

the bell rang exactly when jake came inside laughing with some of the guys, then when he saw me and harry talking, his smile became upside down "hey jake!" I said waving at him. he waved back at me with a really cute smile while going to his seat, wich is right beside me. then he looked at grae and he frowned again.... I looked at grae and he was also frowning at jake "ummm... you guys ok?" I asked grae looked at me then said "yeah" while jake murmured 'whatever' or something like that. oookkkkaaaayyy..... wierd

the teacher came then class started

------after school-----

tracy's POV

stupid chorus class! stupid ethel! my ears hurt because of her awful voice! how can she have so much confidence while she has an awful voice! I think I'm going to be deaf!

"tracy!" somebody yelled behind me, I looked behind and saw jennifer with a big smile on her face " hey, looks like something good happened? come on, my ears need something good to hear" she bit her lower lip happily then hugged me tight

" Someone asked me out! and I think I like him!" she said while jumping up and down and up and down and...aawww, a date with her crush " really! that's great!! who?!" aaahh, jennifer's news is so good to my ears... is what I thought until I heard her say "it's grae!"

" sorry, but I think I... did you say, grae? as in grae killion?"

" yes! him! ...wait, just seconds ago you were congratulating me, whats wrong?"

oooOOoo I don't want to be the one to tell her this, but... " wellllll, there WERE these humors that he cheats and he's a playboy etc.," she frowned "really?" she said

"It's-it's just rumors jennifer, no one knows if its true." yup, just rumors. ask his ex's and they say 'no, it-it was me... I was wrong. he didn't deserve me. he's a great guy' etc. is what they say but, some of his ex's say ' that b**** cheated on me!' or ' he only took my virginity' but he's kind to people so no one really knows if it's true

" actually, I don't think it's true coz he's kind to us" she sighed in relief "well maybe they're wrong" she said.

oh right, I need to tease her! it's my job! "back to the subject! soooo you like grae? hmmm? oooo, you like grae!" I pointed my phone on her mouth using it as a mic "so ms. mile's tell all the people watching infront of the tv, what do you like about him?" I said trying to sound like one of those people on a variety show. aaawww, she's blushing! "do I really need to answer?" she asked looking down "duh"