He Stole My First Kiss 18

LOOKIE LOOKIE!!

------------------------------------------------>

I know that my fans already knows, but I don't think my readers does!!

well...

I am now "proud2bme" !!!!

I really liked my "nayka19amnos"... but, yeah, things... haha...

nayka19amnos proud2bme

SAME person!!

So don't go "OMG! This person must have copied nayka19amnos' stories and didn't read it carefully because in the last part it said

"-peace-

---your crazy writer--

----nayka19amnos----"

Stupid girl! MUST tell nayka19amnos!!"

Yeah... look for 'nayka19amnos' and you won't see it!!!

I'm lazy so I won't change the last part where I write my username in the last chappies/stories...

***********************************************

Crissle's POV

We -Tracy, Harry and me- sat in Harry's car, going to Jennifer's house... without her. We're going there for the last plan...

The "DATE"

We left Jennifer and Jake in school, drama practice. I told Jake not to leave her alone, and if he did I'll make Tracy kick his ass, wich I am sure that Tracy would be willing to do it.

It's been 3days, since the pinch/punch 'accident' and admit it, I rock!

Just a little more and Jake and Jennifer would be couples! *Sigh* I smiled "I'm a genius." I said to no one in particular. Harry chuckled "Yes you are. But I don't get why we're going to talk to Tyler." Tracy nodded in agreement.

"Don't you guys listen to what Jennifer talks about??" I asked dramatically

"We listen..." Tracy started "but we can't have the same brain as yours. And you told us that your not finished planning the last plan yet" I turned and looked at her in the back seat and huffed. Why would I finish planning everything if I haven't heard something that might make the plan better?

"Fine. Remember what Jennifer told us? The invistigation thingy that Jake and Tyler did?" they nodded.

"Well, I thought that we can make the plan better after asking him what Jake told him right?"

"Owwhhh." they said in unison.

We got to Jennifer's house just as we saw Tyler get in the house "Nice timing." Harry said as he parked the car.

We got out and went straight to the front door. I rang the doorbell.

After a few seconds, we heard a click from the inside. When he saw us giving him our biggest smiles -also part of the plan, thank you very much- he smiled mixed with a wth-is-wrong-with-them? look. "Uhh, Jennifer's not home yet." he told us.

"We know. We're here to visit you!" I said. He gave us a suspicious look, but stepped aside geturing for us to come in.

We got in and went straighy to the living room. We sat on the floor, facing the couch. Tyler got in and looked at us. Harry gestured for him to sit on the couch, and he did.

"What?" he asked nicely.

"Yeaaaahhhh...Well..." I started. Hmmm, forgot to think what to tell him first.