He Stole My First Kiss 4

my jaws dropped,everytime he goes out of a girls house it only means one thing! they already did it?! woah! he is fast! I didn't think that she would be that easy! but why is he tired?

jennifers POV

I opened my eyes.I realized that I was sleeping on my bed, how did I slept here? I looked at the clock,7:15, still have time it only takes 15 min. to go to school. I looked at myself in the mirror, I am still wearing my dress, my hair is kinda messy...maybe dad carried me to my room. hmm... I took a shower then wore a blue longsleeve one piece,black knee-socks, & black boots. I did everything I'm supposed to do then went outside. I saw a memo pinned on the door. I read it. wait. if dad wasn't here yesterday who... jake! he carried me to my room? maybe he's not such a jerk... well he's cute,sexy,hot,kinda thin but has muscles... I shook my head. I'm gonna thank him at school.

I went to school.when I was going to my locker then I saw 3 guys waiting for me.

jakes POV

while I was going to my locker I saw crissle and tracy coming towards me... without harry. oh man! they are going to kill me! what did I do? "mornin' jake! so what happened yesterday?" tracy asked "what did I do" tracy raised an eyebrow "nothing, you just stole our new friends' first kiss AND made her cry!" she shouted. who is she talking about? I kissed 5 girls yesterday but jennifers' kiss was really different "who?" I asked. tracy grabbed the collar of my shirt then pulled me down so I can face her "tracy let go of him. calm down" crissle said. tracy released me "so jake how many girls did you kiss yesterday?" crissle asked. I smiled "5" she sighed. "did you kiss the new girl?" is she talking about jennifer? but I'm sure that, that is not jennifers first kiss. "who?"

"ugh!"tracy said. "YOU STOLE JENNIFERS FIRST KISS AND MAKE HER CRY!"

tracys POV

he is more stupid than I thought! "YOU STOLE JENNIFERS FIRST KISS AND MAKE HER CRY!" he looked surprised "it was her first kiss? but she kissed like a professional. don't worry I don't think I even like her" I am going to punch this guy! but before I could crissle slapped him. I tought I was dreaming! the calm and kind crissle is really angry and just slapped him! "nice one"

"tnx tracy" then she looked at jake " you're the worst guy ever! I don't even know why harry is your best friend!!" me too. harry is kind, loyal and loves crissle only, while this guy is stupid, a jerk, a play boy and a jerk!. "ok!ok! i'm sorry. I didn't know ok? I'll apologise to her"

crissles POV

I sighed I don't know what to say, so I just nodded and let him go "you ok?" tracy asked "yeah"

" it's the first time I saw you angry" I laughed "you know what? I don't know why but...I think jennifer is very fragile but still she's strong (you guys get it?). I have this wierd feeling that something is going to happen and she's gonna need us to protect her etc." I looked at tracy and she said "you can't see the future." she paused "can you?" she asked, I lauged "lets look for jennifer"

jennifers POV

the guys were asking me to go out with them one said " it was love at first sight!" the other one said "I'm hungry and you look tasty, wanna go to my room?" so this guy was asking me to have sex with him. the other guy was a geek (I don't hate them) he said &"I-I f-fell in-love with you when you when y-you picked up my eraser yesterday" well ofcourse I rejected them. " hey jennifer! so? whats new?" it was crissle & tracy. "well, 3 guys asked me out today and I rejected them" T: wow! miss popularity!

C: classes are not yet starting and 3 already? ... ethel's gonna hate this.hahaha

T: did you see jake?