He Stole My First Kiss 5

I tought that this story is going to be a disaster but it looks like some people like it! thank you very much guys!

p.s

sorry but I can upload my stories only once a week.

jennifers POV

"see you guys later" my next class is without tracy and crissle. I went inside the class room. what?! jake is in this class too! our eyes met so I smiled at him, he looked away. what's his problem?

I was going to the back seat at the corner w hen someone slapped my ass. what the?! I looked behind me then a guy smirked and pulled me to him so now I was sitting on his lap while his face was just inches away from mine.

he grinned "how about going to my place after school?" ugh, another jerk " no thanks" I said I tried to stand up but he just gripped my waist and won't let go of me. he tried to kiss me but someone pulled me up "Stop it ray, she doesn't like it" it was jake. he looked angry " tsk " ray said. jakes body was touching my body. is he wearing a perfume? he smells so nice.

the teacher came so I went to my seat. the guy seating next to me is looking at me with nothing but lust in his eyes. aaaaa someone save me! "hey paul lets change seats" I looked at the person that just talked, it's jake "why? I tought you liked your seat there" paul said.

" mr. heart! go back to your seat! NOW!" the teacher yelled but he just ignored her. " because I want to seat here and ..." he whispered something to him "really?! ok then. lets change our seats" paul sounded excited. I wonder what he told him?

----after school----

"so? did jake told you something?" tracy asked.

I was going to thank jake for helping me but when the bell rang he just ran away. oh, and all of my classes are with him! and he always seat next to me

"no" I told tracy. I think I heard her mumble something. my phone rang "hello?...yeah I'm ok.... uh-huh... ok...wha... but.... ugh, fine... bye" I sighed. it was mom she said that dad is going to be with them. they needed him there "you ok" crissle asked " yeah, mom told me to let jake go to our house for dinner tonight so we can bond and be friends *sigh*"I can cook so its not a problem, but just the two of us? oh well, I can thank him later then. crissle and tracy looked at each other then at me "just the two of you? you sure it's ok? he is ;a playboy you know. you want us to go to your house tonight too? so we can make sure that he won't do anything to you" I smiled " don't worry guys. it's ok" we went to our cars then went home. my phone rang. it's a message from someone it said

"hey it's jake. your mom told me your number and I'm gonna be at your house at about7:00"

now he knows my number? why did my mom gave him my number withouth my permission?

-----------------------------------

I went inside the house. I took a shower then wore jeans and a long-sleeve shirt. I made some soup fried some chicken and made mash potato. finished. jake's not here yet and I'm not yet hungry so I'll just wait for him.

+++++after 1 hour+++++

it's already 7:30. the food's cold and I'm getting hungry. he's the one that said 7:00. I'll just eat without him.

•••after 30min•••

I finished eating but he's still not here. is he even going to come?

-------------------------------

is he really coming? or he's just joking that he'll come? maybe he forgot or something. yawn. maybe he won't come. I went to my room and wore a really big t-shirt, it's for big guys but I wear it everytime I sleep. it's comfortable.