He Stole My First Kiss 19

This chapter is not the plan yet!!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*After 1 1/2 week of perfectly planning and practicing for *wiggle eyebrows* the plan.*

Jennifer's POV

"Guess who got 5 tickets for that new amusement park!" Crissle squealed. I squealed back "You!!" she smiled "Yes!!"

OMG! I wanted to go there!!

Crissle took the tickets out and waved it "Who wants to go?" she sang. I raised my hand like a little kid and Harry and Tracy raised their hand after me.

Crissle looked at Jake who didn't raised his hand and frowned "Good. EVERYONE is coming!" she said, clapping her hands.

Jake raised an eyebrow "Who said I'm coming?" he asked "Why aren't you coming?" Crissle asked back with the same tone that he used.

"Because" he emphasised that word "I need to buy a gift for Lola's 20th birthday!" he said.

Crissle turned Jake around, talked, took something out of her bag and waved it lightly infront of his face.

Jake's POV

"I cannot go okay? Do you know how hard to pick a present for Lola?" I asked her.

It will take me a week to get her something that she'll be happy with! Seriously!! It will NOT take me hours!

Crissle sighed and looked for something in her bag "Well then you have two choices... You will not go and have fun with us then we will help you pick orrrrr I can use this!" she took a picture out and lightly waved it front of me.

It was a picture of me,resting my fore head on the side of a sleeping Jennifer's head and burying my nose in her hair "When did you-" it suddenly hit me. She took it when...

~~~~~~~

(A/N: Chappie 13!!)

She cuddled more on my side making me more nervous. I rested my forehead on the side of her head and buried my nose in her hair. Hmmm, now she smells like strawberry.... Ohmigad, I feel like a scary pervert!

Suddenly, I saw a flash of light coming by the TV. I turned my head and looked at it. Huh? When did Crissle go by the TV? She was watching while standing, hands on her back. Huh... Maybe it was from the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt my face get red. That is SO embarassing!!

"Jakey, Jakey, Jakey..." she said while she rest her hand on my shouldet " I can be evil if I want to and just make copies of this picture of you sexual abusing a sleeping girl."

"I'm not sexual abusing her!" I defended myself. "Okay, okay. Sheesh. I was just kidding! What I wanted to say, is that I can make copies of this picture and make people know your secret that you like, like her!" What! That is blackmailing!

" That is blackmailing and I don not like, like her! And why do you want me to go so badly?"

"Yes or no? What's the answer buddy?" i sighed heavily "Fine!"

" Good! And You still have like a week to look for Lola's present!" she said and turned around.

I guess I can get Lola's present the next daaayyyy.

Crissle started passing the tickets while saying "Saturday 12:30!" everyone nodded then she said "Oh, and in their site, it said that there will be a lot of cars so they suggest to go there walking or less cars. Soooo, let's group ourselves in two. My car and..." Crissle waited for someone to raise their hand, but Harry and Tracy looked at me