He Stole My First Kiss 2

have fun ♥

☆★☆★☆★☆

chapter 2 (Edited)

Tracy's POV 

"....That playboy!" Jake is the school's playboy! I don't like him. He has good looks and everything, but just not my type. Every girl falls for him (Except for me and Crissle). The bell rang.

"Let's take care of it later," Crissle said. "See you guys later."

Jennifer's POV

I went to my class. My after lunch classes are not with Tracy or Crissle. The teacher came.

"So who's not here?" Someone told the teacher, but I didn't hear it 'cause I keep thinking of that guy. He still has my parka! Aaarrggghh.

-----after school-----

Ugh, I can't take concentrate in class! I keep thinking about the guy who kissed me. His beautiful, light blue eyes, his cute soft lips. I shook my head. 

Umm...Jay? James? June?...whatever. My phone rang. It was mom. 

"Hello?"

"How's school, Princess?"

I sighed. "Mooommm!"

"Sorry."

"School's fine." Then I whispered, "except when some guy stole my first kiss."

"What?"

"Nothing...why are you calling?"

"Oh, please go home early. My friend at work wants to see you. Wear a dress."

"Okay, sure. What time?"

"8:00. I'll pick you up." Her voice sounds really excited. "She said she'll bring her son!"

Oh...so that's why. "Yeah, yeah." Mom wants me to have a boyfriend. 'Cause I'm already 17 and still don't have one.

"See you."

"Yeah." I hung up.

"Who were you talking to?" I looked behind me, it was Tracy and Crissle.

"My mom," I said.

" Oh."

While we were walking, someone bumped Tracy. She was about to apologize, but stopped. "Watch where you're going, you b*tch!" The girl said, while the other girls at her back giggled.

"You're the one who bumped me, Ethel," Tracy calmly said. I can see her clenching her fist. 

"Whatever," Ethel said. Crissle tapped Tracy. 

"Ethel, please bug someone else," Crissle said calmly but I can see that she is quite annoyed. 

"Why? You don't look busy."Ethel looked at the girls at her back then they giggled. Tracy is not hiding her anger now. 

"Aw, come on! You can bug the boys over there with your fake c-cup breasts, right?" Ethel scowled and was about to slap her but a teacher came. 
"Ethel Lodge, may I talk to you?" The teacher asked. 

"Of course, Ms. Gonzaga." she said with a fake smile. 

"Let's go then," Ms. Gonzaga said. they went inside the school while the girls stood there doing nothing. 

"Can't you girls move without that bitch?" They just stared at us. Crissle rolled her eyes. "Who was that?" I asked. 

"Ethel Lodge. Cheerleader. Hates us. The bitch of all bitches." Tracy pointed at the girls. "Those girls are her minions."
"Come on. Let's hunt for Jake," Crissle said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Let's go, Jennifer," Tracy said. 

"Sorry, but I need to go home now. Mom told me to go to a restaurant at eight." 

Crissle smiled. "Okay then, see you tomorrow."

"Bye."

Tracy's POV

"Bye." Then Jennifer left.

"Let's look for your boyfriend first," I said. 

"Okay."

We saw Harry by his car. "Hey, Harry." He just stared at Crissle then kissed her. Ugh. "Get a room, guys," I told them.

"Did you miss me?" Harry asked. She just smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Aw, come on it was just three hours! 
"Crissle? Jake Heart?Jennifer? Kiss?" I think she forgot all about it when she saw Harry.

"Oh, yeah. Hey, where's your best friend?"

"Why?"

"I'm just going to punch him," I said

"What did he do?"

"He stole Jennifer's first kiss and made her cry."

"The new kid? I heard she's hot."

"Yeah, her."

''So, the two most beautiful girls are now the three most beautiful girls, huh? That's what everyone is saying."

"So where's Jake?"

"Sorry Tracy, but he left already."

Jennifer's POV

I ran to my room. One hour left. I took a shower then went to my walk-in closet. It's quite big. I went to the dresses. "Hm, what should I wear?" I asked myself out loud.

Mom likes dresses so she buys tons of them for me. I picked a sky blue mini-dress. It's quite cold so I picked a black jacket that looks good on dresses, a silver necklace, and a black pair of sandals. I put a light pink lipstick and a small amount of mascara. I left my hair straight to my back. I went to the dining room and saw a memo that said:

'Jennifer,
The restaurant is 30 minutes away from our house. Call a taxi, don't bring your car. Let's go home together. Here is the restaurant's address: 2442 Vitar Lane. Don't be late! Love you, Princess♥
Love, Mom'

What?! 30 minutes?! It's already 7:50! Ugh. I called a taxi and texted mom that i'll be late.

-----------------------------

It's already 8:25! My mom is gonna kill me! I went inside the restaurant and took my jacket off. Then a waiter came. He was about to ask me something but I was in hurry. "Karen Miles," I said my mom's name. He looked at some lists.

"Please follow me, Miss." He lead me to the table by the window. Mom waved while her friend stared at me. 

"Hey Mom, sorry I'm late."

"It's okay, Prin...Jennifer. Hazel, this is my daughter, Jennifer." I shook her hand.

"Call me Hazel. My son went to the comfort room. When he's back, we'll order." Then she stared at me. "Wow! Your daughter looks wonderful! She can be a model," she said. I looked at my hands. Me? A model? No way. Nobody want to look at this body.

Then a guy came, maybe her son. I was still looking at my hands when Mom whispered, "He looks hot! He has my permission to be your boyfriend!" I looked at Mom then at the guy. I was shocked and he looked shocked too when he saw me. "Jennifer, this is my son, Jake." It was the guy at school who stole my first kiss!

------------+++++++++++++______-----

tnx for reading don't forget to comment &vote!