He Stole My First Kiss 1

HSMFK 1 (Edited)

sorry if my English is really bad. it's my first story so pls enjoy. oh, & don't forget to comment & vote.

warning, I put too many POVs so it's probably confusing.

Jennifer's POV

"So, what do you think?" Mom asked. We were looking at our new cream-colored house.

"Hm...new town, new neighbors, new school, new friends...so exciting!" I answered sarcastically. I didn't wanted to move actually. The ONLY reason that we moved is because my parents saw this house in the Internet, it was quite big and they liked it. 

"Good! Now, lets go inside!" She said excitedly

"Careful, Honey," Dad said. There were five rooms: a kitchen, living room, dining room, garden, and a pool. Hmm...not bad. I guess I can live here. "You can pick your room first, Princess." Ugh,  Princess? I'm 17 already!

"How many times do I have to tell you guys to stop calling me Princess?" I whined. "Okay, okay. No need to be angry, Jennifer," Mom said.

So after I picked a room, unpacked my things, and ate dinner, I was so tired so I went straight to bed.

I woke up before the my alarm clock rang. I'm going to start school today and I'm a bit nervous but also excited. I took a bath, went to my walk-in closet and picked an outfit. I chose a white, long-sleeved shirt that says 'cute and hot', short shorts, a parka and black converse. I put a small amount of mascara and lipstick then curled my hair a little.

"Jennifer, breakfast is ready!" My mom yelled. Both of my parents go to work and are pretty famous, but they never spoil me. My dad is a photographer and my mom is a beauty artist. That's kinda cool. But they are kinda weird too... "Morning, Princess," Mom said. I sighed, making her chuckle, "I mean Jennifer," she rephrased. "Morning. I'm gonna go to work now. You eat your breakfast properly."

"Okay."

"Oh and please wash the dishes, Honey."

"Okay."

"Good luck on your first day in school, love you."

"Love you, too." She kissed me on the forehead then went to work. Dad already went to work while I was still sleeping. Their job starts early, so it's like this every morning. Eating alone, but we go somewhere two times a month for family bonding, so it's okay. After I ate, I washed the plates. I went to my car and drove to school.

I parked my car and and got out. When I was going inside the school I saw some guys checking me out, which annoyed me. I'm used to it but I hate it. Guys only want to have sex. I haven't done it yet because I am not that easy. I haven't even had my first kiss yet! I don't really care.

While I was looking for the principal's office, a pretty girl with long, wavy, mocha brown hair, and dark blue green-ish eyes went to my side and gave me a friendly smile.

"Hey, you new?" She asked. I always wonder why they ask you if you're new when you're new? "Stupid question. Of course you're new! Sorry about that. So you lost or something?"

"Um...kinda. can you tell me where the principal's office is?"

"Sure, just follow me." She smiled and led me to the principal's office. "Hey Linda!" she said to an old lady behind a desk who had a nameplate that said 'Secretary'.

She smiled sweetly.  "Hi, Crissle. You need something?" Then she told Linda that I was looking for my schedule. "Oh! You must be Jennifer Miles." I nodded and she smiled. "Wait here. I'll get your school schedule." She went somewhere and came back with my schedule "Here. Your schedule, code for your locker and locker number," she said while giving it to me.