He Stole My First Kiss 15

I'm REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLLYYYYY sorry that it took me weeks to post this chappie.

Tnx for the patience!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jake's POV

I wonder who my guest is? Why is he in Lola's house anyways? I thought while I drove to Lola's house. If he's my friend, he's supposed to know where I live right?

I turned a corner and immediately saw a black sports car parked on Lola's drive way. I parked my car and got out.

When I got out, I suddenly felt nervous. Why am I nervous!

I stepped infront of the door and took a deep breath. There's nothing to be scared about!

I knocked on the door and it immediately open revealing him! "Da-hah!" I said suprised.

Don't give me that look! Didn't you know? 'Da-hah!' is the new word to say when your surprised or shocked!

-.-

Fine! It's a lie! I don't know why but I said 'Da-hah!'

Anyways....

The person who opened the door was Tyler. Why is Tyler here!? He had an evil grin on his face "Hey there Jake. You busy right now? No? Okay. Let's go to the mall." he told me. Not making me talk, he pulled my hand.

"Hey! I'm coming with youse!" I heard Lola yell from behind us "Aaawww, I knew that you can't stand not being with me!" He laughed as he pushed me in his car.

Lola got in the front seat and so did Tyler. I was so confused. What is happening right now?!

"Um..Hey..." I said, but they were too busy talking or yelling at each other to even hear me.

"Hey!" I tried again, making my voice higher "I don't 'want' you!" Lola yelled at Tyler- Who looked like he was amused at the angry Lola - then crossed her arms like a little girl

Tyler smirked "Then why are you here, even though I told you not to come?"

"Uh, guys?" I tried again.

"Because you might punch my cousin again!" Lola told him.

"Yoo- hoo... Can anyone hear me?" I asked

Tyler huffed "Your cousin was on my cousin! Ofcourse I'll misunderstand the picture and panic"

"Heyyyyy! I'm talking here!" No use >:(

"Hmmm... Okay, you have a point." Lola gave up.

"Now, admit it that you came 'cuz you like me."

I was loosing my temper.

Lola rolled her eyes "No! I came with you because I was curious, okay!" And they continue to argue and argue and argue and argue and.....

"STOP IT!" I screamed on the top of my lungs, and they stopped surprised at my sudden outburst.

"I get to Lola's house and you won't make me say a word! Tyler pushes me in his car and you two start to babble and you won't even listen to a word I say! Can't you guys shut it for a second and listen to me!?"

I waited for about five seconds "Sorry..." they mumbled in unison. I sighed and rest my back on the seat.

It was silent again.

I looked at them and saw that they were raising an eyebrow at me. It took me a second before I realised what they were trying to tell me "Owh. Yah. haha..." I said sheepishly.