He Stole My First Kiss 13

Sorry for making you guys wait! Now here it is! It might be kinda boring though..... : (

RECAP:

It feels so right with him hugging me like this. It didn't felt like a friend hugging a friend. It felt more right, he's every stroke on my shoulder gave my whole body nice sparks, he's warmth made me feel so comfortable, I didn't even realised that I drifted off to a sleep.

Jake's POV

When we were watching the movie, Jennifer got really scared that she pushes herself on my side. Her every touch, gave me those sparks that I don't understand and I was getting kind of nervous.

I chuckled then my arm wrapped itself on Jennifer's shoulders. That's quite happening lately, my body just moves by itself everytime I'm with her.

Omigad, is she somekind of a hypnotizer or something?!

I mentally slapped my self for thinking something stupid like that.

When the ghost in the movie was walking to the little boy's back, Jennifer squeaked and buried her face on her hands. I chuckled, she is so cute even when she's scared... Did I just say cute??

Again, my hands moved by itself and started to caress Jennifer's shoulders. Hmm, not so bad....

I looked around because I felt someone staring at me. Tyler. He was just staring, not glaring (A/N: That rhymed! mwahaha! Nwayz...) He was staring curiously at me, then after a few seconds he looked away. Wierd.

After a few minutes, I realised that Jennifer's not moving anymore, I looked at her and saw that she was sleeping. Aww, she is so cute.

I smiled and gently tucked the strands of hair from her eyes to her ears. I put my hands on her head and gently stroked her silky strawberry blonde hair.

She cuddled more on my side making me more nervous. I rested my forehead on the side of her head and buried my nose in her hair. Hmmm, now she smells like strawberry.... Ohmigad, I feel like a scary pervert!

Suddenly, I saw a flash of light coming by the TV. I turned my head and looked at it. Huh? When did Crissle go by the TV? She was watching while standing, hands on her back. Huh... Maybe it was from the movie. I just ignored it and focused on the movie, wich was really hard because of Jennifer sleeping beside me.

€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£

AfTeR tHe MoViE

¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥$£€£¥£€£¥

Everyone yawned -except for me and Tyler- when the movie finished. I was kind of sad that the movie finished already.

I slowly stood up and carried Jennifer, bridal style, at the same time "I'll put her in her room." I told them. They all mumbled "Okay" or something then I went to her room.

While I was walking on the stairs, Jennifer started to mumble something then hugged my neck.

I started to feel those wierd feelings again. My heart beated so fast, my stomach was like doing some flips.

I opened the door to her room and when I/we got in, the sweet smell of her room welcomed us making me want to take a deep breath and enjoy the smell.

I shook my head. Damn, I'm really getting scared of my actions.

I put her on the right side of the bed then went to the left side to take the covers off. After taking it off, I carried her again and she put her hands around my neck again. I pulled all the covers then rested her back on the soft bed. I was about to pull away when she pulled my neck to her and my lips almost hit her's, ... I almost kissed her, my lips almost touched those pink full lips that looks f*cking sexy. When I first kissed her, why didn't I realise that it looks so soft and sexy? Damn, I want to kiss her!