He Stole My First Kiss 20

This MUST be a very long chapter!!!

This might be confusing because of the POV's. Well, it's mostly Jake's POV. but yeah...

ONLY ONE FAN GOT THE CORRECT ANSWER!!! Well, not everything but still she said half of the story.

everyone forgot about...

①THE DRAMA PEOPLE!! ( She got this one! :) )

② They asked Tyler things, right !?

You see, I make sure that there's a connectiooonnnn to almost everything ;))

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.,?!'"@&$)((;:

Recap::::

I sighed "So this means it's just the two of us?" I asked. Jake looked at me " I guess" he shrugged.

We just stood there doing nothing, holding our tickets and no one was talking.

Oh God.

Please let this be a nice day!!

===============================

Crissle's POV

"Okay. It is only the three of us but we will have fun an-" I was cut off by my phone, perfectly.

I took my phone out of my bag "Excuse me. It's my mom. " I said and turned around but didn't walk away.

They started talking, when I answered my phone " Hey" I said as quietly as I can "Hey babe. How's it goin'?" Harry said from the other line, and I can hear Tracy commanding Harry to put the phone on speaker so he did.

"Well, they're not suspicious or something so it's ok." I told them "Good. " Harry said and at the same time, Tracy said "Nice."

"K. I'm gonna start." I cut Jake and Jennifer's conversation by saying / yelling "But mom!"

They got silent and I felt them stare at me. "You mom is not here." Tracy said. I rolled my eyes "Shut up" I whispered.

"Mom... No..." I said "No what?" Harry asked. Ugh. They are having fun by disturbing me! " But I'm with my friends right now!..."

"We know that babe" Harry said again and I heared Tracy laugh " The new amusement park.... Bu-..." I sighed heavily "Ooh, she's good." Tracy said to Harry "Fine!... k. Bye" I said "Bye Crissle!! See you later!" Tracy yelled and hung up, then I turned back to them.

"Problem?" Jake asked. I nodded "My grandparents suddenly came today for a short visit and they want me back there, right now." I frowned "I really wanted to go with you guys... But my parents are gonna kill me I won't come." I said dramatically.

"Sorry but..." I sighed again " I need to go back home. Please have fun without us three. *Sigh* Today sucks. I really need to go now. Bye! Call if there's a problem okay? And don't waste the tickets!! Bye!" I said and got back in my car and drove away.

Not even waiting for them to say something.

I drove to the nearest convinience store and saw Harry's car parked infront of it. I got out of my car and jogged yo his car and went in "Where's the drama group?" I asked.

"I ordered them to go there early and check the two while we're changing to our disguise." Tracy told me "Okaaaay. Call them and ask what the two are doing now."

She nodded and took her phone out. After a few seconds, she put her phone on speaker and held it out to where the three of us can hear clearly "Hello?" a guy with a cute not so high voice said, and I was guessing him as Trod, the guy who obviously has a crush on Tracy *Squeal*.