He Stole My First Kiss 21

I FINALLY can upload something!!

if no one got my message of why I wasn't uploading... 3 reasons

1.my family and I just *shudder* moved... bleh :P

2. We needed to wait for those slow-mos to connect our internet so we waited for 2 weeks

3. ah skul! just like everyone else!

I was gonna upload yesterday, but... blame my sister!! she told me that we already have internet yesterday... when it was time for school!! (my school is every night :)) so...)

Thank you very much for waiting!!

AAAAAANNNDDDDD...

Check out the bannerrrrr ------>

alexis_rene made it!! She said she pictured Jake as Leonardo De Caprio. I didn't really picture him as him... but whatever makes you happy :)) I'm totally fine with it :D

I'll just stop and continue later!!

here's the story!!

.{\~?~•?^¥=>;7!:578@@;/790"&;2|{^+??.|#*£>

Jake's POV

"... then what Tyler told me in the mall came rushing back in my head, it just fitted! Everything that happened yesterday just fitted to what he told me!" I was in the middle of telling Harry what happened. He was such a great listener and it was a really good thing that he is a patient and nice guy!! I've been talking for hours and he listened to every word. HAH! I'm good at picking best friends!!

"Okay, okay. You've been talking about it for two hours! Why won't you just ask her out then?" Harry suggested.

My stomach made that wierd feeling again, making me tensed "W-wh-what i-if sho, she says n-n-no?" I asked him back. Harry shook his head "You're not asking her out yet but you look like a peasant begging a cruel king for some food."

"She'll say yes! Trust me." he reassured me. " And how are you so sure?" I asked. He grinned "I just do."

I gave him a wierd look "Okay, I'll try." I told him. "Good" he said as he put a hand on my shoulder and stood up "I really need to go now. Bbyyeee!" he said and walked out. I waved my hand and when he got out, I plopped down on my bed.

I rolled around and hugged my pillow. I felt my heart beat so fast, just by thinking of her.

Wow. She got me bad... I feel like a girl in love.

"JAKE! COME DOWN HERE!! I NEED A FAVOR!" my mom yelled from down stairs. She didn't have any work today. So, so is Jennifer's mom.

I sighed "COMING!" I yelled back as I threw on a blue long sleeved shirt and groggily went downstairs to the kitchen.

Sigh. Why am I so stupid that I just realise this things, now? I wonder if dad would have thought me those things, if he was still alive. I frowned. Dad. He died because of a heart attack.

"Hey mom." mom turned around and frowned when she saw my not so good expression "You okay, hunny?" she asked. I nodded "Yeah, just a little tired.

"Oh. Just rest then. I'll just go to Jennifer's house and give them this apple pie myself" she told me, holding a pie out.

My head snapped up when I heared Jennifer's name. I smiled and happily took the apple pie away from her hands "No. Mom. I'm fine. I'll go" I told her, a little too fast.

She smiled slyly "Ooh. Someone's bi-polar."I rolled my eyes. But blushed.

I kissed my mom on the cheeks, took my keys out of my pocket, got out and went in my car.

Ringing the door bell on the door, I looked inside and saw two strawberry blonde people, sitting on the couch watching tv. One girl, one guy. The guy stood up and walked, I'm guessing, to the door.

The door opened and revealed a smirking Tyler " Hey dude!" he greeted cheerfully. I raised an eyebrow at his cheeriness and got in when he gestured me to " Hi." I greeted back.

Jennifer suddenly popped out behind Tyler, only wearing an over sized shirt. When our eyes made contact, she smiled slightly and blushed, looking down. Aawww, that's so cute.

I heared Tyler snicker, so I turbed my head to him and gave him a confused look. Seriously. What is his problem?

"Oooohhh, Jakey! What brought you here?" another cheerful voice said. I turned around and saw Mrs. Miles "Mom told me to give you this apple pie." I told him and she happily accepted it.

"Dude! Watch this movie with us!" Tyler told me as he pulled me to the living room and pushed me on the couch. "Why is he being so nice to me?" I whispered to Jennifer, who just sat beside me.

She giggled " He has a date with Lola today. He is just happy." she held my shoulder, makinng me feel those electric shocks flow in me, then she smiled and said " Don't worry. He'll be his self after the date or something."

Her voice is so soft and silky an-... wait. He has a date with LOLA?! Woah. How did he do it?

"Who is this young fellow?" a gruffy stern voice asked. I turned and saw Jennifer's father. Yes, I know what he looks like even though this is the first time that we met. He is famous, duh.

Jennifer smiled at him "Dad, Jake, my friend. Jake, my dad. " she said and gestured with her arms. Her dad glared at me.

"I-I think I'll g-go now." I stuttered. Her dad won't take his glare away from me and it is pretty scary.

Mrs. Miles came in with a scowl on her face. "What? No! Eat dinner with us!" she insisted as she elbowed her husband.

I was about to say no, but she held her hand out, gesturing for me to shut it. I slowly sat back on the couch and watch tv with them. But Jennifer's dad was still by the door frame, glaring at me... what did I do? I fiddled with my fingers nervously and I was so sure that I looked scared.

" Dad, seriously! Stop glaring at the poor guy!" Jennifer told her dad like she was joking, but she was obviously pissed.

Her dad mumbled something before he left "I'm really sorry about my dad. The look that he gave you means he doesn't like you... but don't worry, he gives that to every guy I'm with!" Jennifer told me sheepishly.

Ooohhh, great. Another over protective guy.

I smiled at her "S'okay. It means that you're loved."

She smiled a toothless smile and nervously said "Uhm... Y-you... Just a warning. My dad will probably d-do or say something embarassing and-"

I stopped her and chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll be prepeared! And besides, it probably won't be that bad, right?"

Oh, I just jinxed myself...

Ah.,

short! sorry! I feel like a jerk :((

please forgive me!

thank you JenniferCorona for she is the very first fan to follow me on twitter! Follow her too if you want! She is 'JECorona95'

thanks!!

don't forget to follow me on twitter!!

-----> gimmeurcookie

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!

Luv y'all ♥

-Luvz-

--the crazy moi--

---proud2bme---