He Stole My First Kiss 3

HSMFK 3 (Edited)

I have a test coming! it's for four days!! aaaa need to study but I'm too lazy!! and I am SO having fun writing stories!!

recap:

"Jennifer, this is my son, Jake." It was the guy at school who stole my first kiss!

Jennifer's POV

It's him! My heart is beating really fast. He was staring at me. "Uh, yeah, I saw her at school today," he said. He's wearing a black suit and a white and black necktie. His hair is neither long nor short it looks great.

"Great! So you know each other then!" Hazel said. Yeah, he stole my first kiss!

"Well yeah, but I didn't know her n-name." Is he nervous? What am I thinking? Why should he even be nervous?

Jake's POV

When I was going back to our table I saw a girl looking down. Man! She looks sexy! That must be Mrs. Mile's daughter. Her straight, strawberry blonde hair is hiding her bare shoulders. I sat down while Mrs. miles was whispering something to the girl, then looked at her. At last! I can see her face! But, wait... Isn't that...? Then she looked at me. "Jennifer, this is my son, Jake." My heart is beating so fast. This is really the first time I felt something like this. Maybe this means that I don't like her, yeah, that. Act cool, Jake. It's okay. She is just a girl that makes you feel different.

"Well yeah, but I didn't know her n-name." I think I'm nervous...why? We ordered, the food came. She wouldn't talk to me. She didn't even look at me. Our moms just looked at us and tried to make us talk to each other, but they failed. What's her problem? Maybe it's because of the kiss. She kisses like a pro! It was really great. Maybe she thinks my kissing is bad. I wonder how many boyfriends she's had. Ugh! Stop thinking about her. Stop. Stop.

Jennifer's POV

I can't look at him. I hate him. "What's wrong, Jennifer? Why won't you talk?" Mom asked. I didn't answer her. She sighed then looked at Jake. "Sorry about her, Jake. She's quite a shy girl." I didn't look at him but I think he smiled.
"It's okay, Mrs. Miles." 

Mom smiled, too. "Like I told you before, you can call me Karen."

"Okay, Karen." After a few minutes, Mom's phone rang. "Oh my! Why is Mrs. Hasegawa calling?"

Hazel's eyes widened. "What?! Why?" Mom stood.

"Excuse me. Wait here, Hazel." I wonder who Mrs. Hasegawa is. 

"Mom, who's Mrs. Hasegawa?" Jake asked. 

"She is a famous Japanese photographer."

"HAZEL! Mrs. Hasegawa is here in the US in Hollywood and she wants us, like NOW!" Now? It's already 10:30.

"Let's go then!" Hazel was screaming. 
"I am so excited," Mom said then looked at us. "Jennifer, we'll go to hollywood for about two days. It's a really important job. We'll go home and pack now. Dad is already at home, I'll tell him about it. Take care, Princess. Love you, bye." I'm used to this but...please! Don't leave me with HIM! 

"Okay, Mom." She kissed my forehead.

Jake's POV

Mom opened her mouth to say something. "It's okay, Mom," I said. She smiled.

"I'll be gone for two days and-" 

"I heard Karen, Mom. I know."

"Oh, Jennifer didn't bring her car, so after you eat please take her home, Honey."

"Sure." I'm okay with that.

"Let's go, Hazel!" Karen called her. 

"Coming! Take good care of her while we're gone."

"What? Why?"

"'Cause she's new, beautiful, and really nice. Keep her away from those perveted boys. You'll be dead if something bad happens to her."

"Woah! I don't want to die yet."

She rolled her eyes. "Please, Jake." 

"Okay, okay." I agreed to her 'cause she won't go if I didn't say yes. Such a bother.

They went while jennifer just looked outside the window. I stared at her. She really looks great! She has a really sexy figure and according to my experiences she is a c-cup. Are those real? Ethel's boobs are fake and I know it. I pointed my finger at her boobs. 

"Are those real?" I blurted out. She looked at me in disbelief. Shit, I need to control my mouth.

Jennifer's POV

I want to go home already. I don't want to be alone with him. What if he kisses me again? And he's, like, staring at my body. I'll just ignore him. "Are those real?" At first I thought that he was talking about my necklace, but he was pointing at my breasts. He was looking at me with a 'did-I-just-say-that?' look.

I glared at him. "Nice meeting you, bye." I stood up and went outside. I went to the parking lot then stopped...I was supposed to go home with Mom but she went already! She told me to ask Jake for a ride! I totally forgot all about it! I guess i'm going to walk with these sandals then.

-----after10 minutes-----

Aarrgghh. My feet hurt. These sandals are SO not for walking. I can't walk any longer! I am so tired I don't have any strength anymore! I'm going to collapse!

'BEEP BEEP!'

I looked behind me to see where the noise was coming from. Jake. Ugh, leave me alone! "Hey, Jennifer. Mom told me to take you home and she is going to kill me if she finds out that you walked home."

"Please don't come near me," I said. He kept following me with his car while the people around us are looking. "You can go! Please leave me!" He didn't stop.

"If you walk barefoot to your house you'll take an hour and you'll make your dad worry." I stopped. He has a point. Ugh.

Jake's POV

...your dad will worry." She stopped then looked at me.

"Fine," she mumbled. Yay, I won! She rode in the back seat. I know her house 'cause before we went to the restaurant, Mom and I went there.

" Was my kissing that bad?" She didn't answer. I looked at her in the mirror but I couldn't see her.

We reached her house. "We're here..." I looked at her. She was sleeping. I sighed, I'm such a good guy so I didn't wake her up. I carried her to the door, then I saw a memo on the door from her dad.

Princess,
I have work so I wont come home tonight. Sorry. I already told Mom. You have your keys, right? Love you.
Dad

They call her Princess?! Haha! I guess I have to wake her up. "Hey, ummm Jennifer? Wake up!" She wouldn't wake up. I put her down then searched inside her bag for the keys, found it. I carried her again then she put her arms around my neck. She smelled so sweet.

I can feel my heart beating so fast. I opened the door then carried her to the second floor where there's a door with a cute plate that says 'Jennifer's room'. I carried her to her bed then put her down...she won't let go of my neck. She must be awake 'cause if she's sleeping she won't have this much strength. "Jennifer, let go of me. It's already past 12 and there's school tomorrow!" No reply. She is really sleeping. Our faces were just inches away. My breathing was getting heavier. Why is she making me feel like this?

-----------------------

I woke up feeling someone's warm breath on my face. I opened my eyes and saw a girl. Do I know her? When I realized that I slept in Jennifer's bed I fell off. She groaned. I looked at the clock, 5:20, so tired, need to go home and change. I stood up then went home.

Harry's POV

I woke up unusually early today and didn't have anything to do, so I was jogging outside. I passed through the new girl's house and sat on the bench by the park. I remembered Crissle and Tracy telling me about Jen...Jenny? Uh well, the girl, that she is so cute, etc, and that Jake stole her first kiss. He is my best friend since elementary and kisses every girl I know! Well, except for Crissle and Tracy, 'cause I told him that I have a big crush on Crissle. While Tracy, well, they hate each other, they always argue.

After resting for a while I jogged back home. When I passed through the new girl's house, the door opened, and to my surprise it was Jake. Why is he wearing a suit? Hm, his hair is messy. Got out of the new girl's house. Looks tired...

My jaws dropped. Whenever he comes out of a girl's house it only means one thing! They already did it! Woah! He is fast! I didn't think that she would be that easy! But why is he tired?