HSMFK Facts :D

THIS IS THE LAST! I PROMISE!

Hello dear fans and readers, I decided to post this because... I wanted to let you know what I originally planned for this story xD

HERE YOU GOOOO!!!!

HSMFK Facts.

1. I wrote a story before this, that was supposed to be like this first before the HSMFK now :)) same plot, but different story :))

It was a simple girl who's parents died and went to live in her cousins house where her protective cousins and loving aunt and uncle lives. Then one night, while she was thinking about her parents, sitting by the window seat, she saw a guy but didn't saw him clearly, that was supposed to be Jake, and that is how they first met. Then of course he steals her first kiss, blah blah blah xD hehe

2. I changed the story on no.1 because my sister read it and I was embarrassed and stuffs so I changed the title and story :)) but made one with the same plot, which is HSMFK.

3. Months before the play, Jennifer was supposed to say yes to Jake and a few months after, they get into a fight and while they were in a fight, Grae and the mean girl (OH MY GOSH I CAN'T REMEMBER HER NAME Dx) was going to start their revenge.

4. The plan of their revenge was supposed to be REALLY... bad. While the two are fighting, mean girl distracts Jake while Grae comes to Jennifer's house and almost rape he and be really violent. Then of course, Jake saves her.

5. The night before the play Ethel (I remember the mean girl's name now! mwahaha xD ) and her minions traps Jennifer in a toilet cubicle and throws water and other stuffs inside, and make her sick. Jake of course finds her.

6. I actually wrote the first chapter of the sequel... last year. But I didn't continue when I saw that the story was already a year old.

7. Yes, there is NO sequel. I already said it in the authors note somewhere but it looks like most of doesn't read it. I know it's boring but sometimes they put important stuffs there so just pass your eyes and read some words that looks important, please.

8. The sequel was a teen pregnancy story.

9. This might be shocking to Jake fans... I was going to kill him on the end of the sequel. Now you don't want Jake to die, do you?

10. On the sequel, their babies were supposed to be twins. Then at the epilogue, the twins was going to be on 4th grade or something, then on their "Who's your hero?" event in class, they bring a picture of Jake and tell the whole class on how Jake saved Jennifer from a bullet and the twins were saved also. So their passed away, father is their hero.

11. Jennifer never married anyone because she wanted to marry Jake only :))

12. I continued the story even if I get messages that say "Your English sucks" even though I warned everyone from the very beginning that I have bad English, or "This is too predicable" etcetera, BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALL AND I'M NOT STOPPING JUST BECAUSE THEY TELL ME THAT I CANNOT WRITE A GOOD STORY! AND it was supposed to be really cliché and pretty predictable, you know.

The end.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The supposed sequel sounds interesting, no? hehe, But I want to write a story with different characters so I would probably write a teen pregnancy story xD please understand... 

Thank you all for the support, encouragement, votes, comments, covers, likes, tweets and for the love and smiles that I felt and got.

Thank you for being patient and reading this two year old too cliché story and loving it :))

I love you all, seriously, all of you are awesome :')

Check out my other stories :D The Nerd Rules the School... Secretly is my latest story :))

+Y'all+

++Cool++

+++proud2bme+++