CHAPTER 17

Monte Carlo

The heat of the summer is glazing her skin. She is wearing a whitr tube maxi dress and a straw hat. She is seated facing the blue ocean water sipping margarita. On her lap is an iPad connected with an earphone. She is listening to Bach’s masterpiece.

She was enjoying her peace and quiet when she heard a ding , a mail notification on her iPad. She puts her glass of margarita down and opened her email message.

Sender was unknown, with the message is an attachment in PDF. She quickly opened it.

It basically ended her vacation.

It was a coded transcript.

At least she doesn’t have to go back to Manila or Asia yet.

This time her target is in Barcelona.

At least she will still be in Europe.

She finished her margarita and continued listening to Bach.

After that, she went to her hotel suite and opened her MacBook.

She opened up safari and started booking her flight, instead of going back to Paris, she has to go to Barcelona. Instead of going back in a week, she has to go to Barcelona tomorrow and hopefully still get back to Paris within her timeframe.

She booked her flight for tomorrow afternoon that will get her in Barcelona early evening.

She hasn’t been to Barcelona before, maybe she can do side trips to see the grand architecture of Antoni Gaudi.

She may be at work but still find time to capture Barcelona’s grandeur.

She can also use it as her excuse, a globetrotting tourist.

She looked at her new Nikon camera, it was the latest 27mp dslr camera she just bought. With it is a nice zoom lens also.

After booking her flight she went back out to take a swim.

She changed into her black tankini and put an oversized looking white shirt on top of it. She went out of her room with her Chanel sunglasses on and her straw hat.

On the way to the beach, she encountered a handsome looking European man in his early twenties giving her the looks.

She just smiled at him and kept walking. She knows her effect on men, but she just smiles and ignores them. Not her style.

She went towards the water and took off her shirt.