Chapter 11

Athena took Jason Lee's arm and hooked her arm with his. He is grinning from ear to ear, obviously pleased with himself.

He smells of a mixture of cologne and liquor - his face a little flushed, he whispers, "Would you like me to show you my suite after the party?" he asked.

Athena suppressed the urge to slap him to awaken his boldness but decided against it. She smiled at him and said,"We'll see about that later Mr.Lee."

"Ok, fair enough. Come,let's sit..I'm a little hungry," he said to her.

She just followers his cue, he has to at least get comfortable with her.

They sat at a table which was close to where the cocktails are- hors d'oeuvres, fresh fruits, and a bountiful of food laid out around each table has a very nice selection.

One of the servers, a petite Filipina went to ask them if they needed some drink, Athena smiled at her and ordered a margarita while Jason Lee ordered champagne.

The server went away from their table to get their drinks, her name plate reads- Obie.

She has svelte body, with long hair and quickly got their drinks- she came back smiling to both of them- knowingly at Athena.

Athena gave her a discreet nod as he gave her the drink she ordered. Jason Lee unaware of the exchange between the women, politely said thank you,too.

"So, I wasn't sure what your nationality is- you look Filipina yet you look a bit Chinese even with your eyes ," he asked her.

"I'm Filipina yet I'm sure I have a Chinese blood somewhere ," she said smiling at him.

"Oh I see," he nodded. "I love Filipinas, I used to date a model there," he said, he seems trying to impress her. She nodded, she knows all about him, but she pretended, she is stopping herself from telling him that -she knows him more than he ever knew someone would.