Chapter 3

Three shots….entered his head and suddenly a gush of blood flowing in the middle of his forehead , bloody red- he slowly fell off the hard cement floor- his eyes wide straightly looking at her , as if asking her to leave and move on, that he is fine….She cried watching him slowly gasp for air, his hands trying to reach her…..

Athena sat up panting….she dreamt of her father. Her adoptive Father.

She pulled her hair up and puts her face on her hands- the dream was so real.

She got up and went to her kitchen and poured herself cold water. She drank it and closed her eyes. She always dream about the same type of situation- it’s like him, saying he is fine and that she should feel fine and move on.

But she can’t, how can she move on when the only person you love and trust is murdered right infront of her face. She isn’t resting until she finds the person responsible for killing her Dad.

She promised in his grave. She knows he always said not to get revenge despite being wronged-she thought,”You’re not around here to preach old man, I can do whatever I want. I won’t stop until I find the one who has a hell to pay. I promise.”

She went back to her bed and tried to sleep but couldn’t .

She decided to watch a little tv until se fell back to sleep . It was quarter after 3 in the morning.

She has to wake up at 8 and go to the gym for her morning ritual .

That’s how she stays fit, going to the gym early and drinking a lot of water to keep her moisturized and beautiful.