Chapter 34

Athena never felt this way towards any men- she never saw them as the opposite sex, she only saw them as her equal if not her enemy. All of her targets and those who she eliminated are all men. It might appear sexist but she is not. It just happened that most of the bad seeds that needed to be thrown away and stop them from growing to avoid impending the growth of the remaining good seeds- were all men. They weren't chosen by her- but rather by those who recruited her for the job, of course she needed to justify that they are indeed bad seeds before concluding their fate.

Jacob Espada is different from these men. He is on the side of truth and justice while she is on the opposite side of the table he is at.

Their paths shouldn't have crossed but it's too late.

His fate and hers are deeply entangled now. Something that can't be undone- only she can protect the tie that is carefully wrapped around Jake's ankles. Only she can remove them and let him go, but now isn't the right time yet.

She has to erase the people behind those who want him not breathing. Before she can feel relaxed.

She is not afraid to die- she is more afraid of seeing him die. Not in her watch will she allow it.

CONT....(A/N Sorry for the long wait...reality always manages to take my thoughts together in coming up with the next scenarios...I write directly without draft thus...whatever's written is freshly out of my mind....;-) Hope you guys are good and life is treating you well....)

****To Be Continued*******