My New Books

Both of these books are going to have their first chapters published by the time this chapter is posted. 

This book will have a chapter posted once a week, hopefully. Kpop Angst Oneshots. 

Cover of Kpop Angst OneShots :

K Pop Angst OneShots Description:

Sad OneShot using members from many Kpop groups. Some of the Kpop groups that may be in this book are...  BTS, Day 6, EXO, Got7, Pentagon, SHINee, Astro, NCT dream, NCT 127, NCT U, Monsta X, Stray Kids, Seventeen, Big bang, Winner, Ikon, Wanna one, Nu'est, and VIXX.

⚠️Warnings⚠️There will be self-harm, suicide, depression, anxiety, eating disorders, mature language and themes, death, and abuse. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another one of the books I will be publishing is a Kim Taehyung X Reader Book. The title of the book is Hungry For More Than Love. This book will also hopefully have a chapter posted once a week. 

Cover of Hungry For More Than Love:

Hungry For More Than Love Description: 

Y/N has never felt loved, she's never dated anyone, her parents are always busy with work, her brother, Min Yoongi is always hanging out with his other friends and treating his little sister awfully. She never thought she could learn to love someone as ugly or chubby as herself. She just wanted to feel like someone cared. She eventually convinced herself maybe if she was skinnier than someone would find her beautiful and fall in love. It started with skipping just a Lunch and Dinner, then she started throwing up her meals, then she stopped eating all together. One day her brother brings home his new best friends, Kim Taehyung. Is this the man she waited for so long? Will Taehyung be the one who finally makes Y/N see her true beauty?