Skipping School

Jimin's POV

I didn't even realize I fell asleep until I woke up and saw Talia taking a picture. I had just woken up so I was too tired to chase her and delete the picture she had just taken and I didn't want to wake Y/N. "Why?" I mouth to Talia asking why she was taking the picture. "Because it will last longer," she mouthed back. I rolled back over and just cuddled with Y/N again. "I was actually supposed to tell you guys breakfast was ready," Talia said smiling then walking out of Y/N's room. Wait its morning I thought realizing I should get Y/N up. I shook Y/N gently and she eventually rolled over and smiled at me. "Good morning love," I say smiling at her. "Good morning Jiminie," she says back also smiling. "Its morning and breakfast is ready," I said. Y/N shot up, "wait its morning?" she asked. I nod my head, I get out of the bed "Change and take a shower, I'll be downstairs waiting for you" I said and she nodded.

I walked out of the room and made my way down the stairs and see Talia making breakfast already ready to leave. "I think I'm gonna go to my house and get ready, I should be back within 15 or 20 minutes. "Okay," Talia said smiling like always. I walked out of the house and walked to mine. I took out my house key that was still in my pocket and opened my door. I instantly walked up the stairs, went to my room, and to my closet and started choosing an outfit, I chose a red and black striped short sleeved shirt and black tight jeans with a black leather belt. I walked into my bathroom undressed and hopped in the shower, I was out within 5 minutes. I got dressed and looked in the mirror at my appearance, I decided to tuck in the front of my shirt. I also decided to style my hair differently than usual and let my bangs be down. I then chose another pair of leather shoes.(Jimin outfit:)

I then got my wallet, keys, and phone out of my other pair of pants and put them in the pockets on the pants I was wearing now

I then got my wallet, keys, and phone out of my other pair of pants and put them in the pockets on the pants I was wearing now. I then walked out of the door and walked back to Talia's house. I knocked on the door and when the door opened Talia moved out of the way and I walked in and sat on the couch just in time for Y/N to walk down the stairs looking adorable as always. She was wearing a tightish dress that was light gray with long sleeves showing off her slim figure and a pair of black tights, she was wearing a black knit beanie and a scarf, and she was also wearing blue Converse. Her hair was down, the outfit fit her body shape perfectly. (Outfit:)

 (Outfit:)