The Date

Jimin's POV

We were on the way to Y/N's favorite restaurant when her favorite song came on. In the corner of my eye I could see her dancing in the passenger seat, not only was she dancing but she was also screaming it. It made me chuckle, even after I chuckled I couldn't get the stupid grin I had off my face. Why did she make me feel this way, love is so confusing. "What," she said noticing I was grinning widely. "Stopping being so cute, I can't concentrate on the road," I said now smiling so big, it was getting harder to see. "Fine," she said crossing her arms and leaning back pouting cutely.

The rest of the way to the restaurant it was mostly quiet other than the music loudly playing. After I pulled into the parking lot and parked I looked over and saw Y/N sound asleep. I sat and looked at Y/N softly snoring for a while till I decided to shake her and wake her up. She slowly sat up and yawned like a kitten. "Sorry I fell asleep," she said. "Don't worry about it, you looked adorable," I said causing her to blush lightly. I got out of the car and opened her door, I grabbed her hand and helped her get out of the car. I intertwined our fingers loving the way our hands fit together. We walked into the restaurant "How many," a lady who worked at the restaurant asked. "Two," I replied smiling. "Follow me please," she said leading us to a quiet section in the restaurant. "Thank you," I said smiling once again.

The girl who worked there then walked away. Y/N and I sat looking at our menus waiting for someone to come ask what we would like to drink. A couple of minutes later a guy walked up to our table and looked Y/N up and down. I didn't like the way he was looking at her I thought. "Hi my name is Bambam, what would you like to drink?" he asked. "Water please," Y/N said. I could tell she felt uncomfortable by the way this guy named Bambam was looking at her. "Water as well," I said in a deeper voice than my usual getting kinda angry. (I apologize if you like Got7. I like them as well so I guess using Bambam is okay.) Bambam walked away looking back at Y/N and winking. "I'm going to the bathroom," Y/N said before getting up and walking away.

Y/N's POV

(This part of the chapter has sexual harassment. Please be aware if you are sensitive to this subject)

I was about to open the door to the bathroom after waiting in a long line for the bathroom, I was the very last person in line. I was very surprised when I was pushed into the bathroom and the door was closed and locked behind me. I turned around to see our waiter Bambam. I sat silently in fear, I didn't know what to do. I still didn't move as I pushed against the wall, I finally tried to escape but he was too strong. "Be quiet, don't say a word," he whispered into my ear. He bit my ear lobe then trailed kisses down my neck causing me to slightly moan.

He smirked into my neck, I just wanted it to stop. I started screaming but he covered my mouth, when I wouldn't stop screaming he punched me in the face causing my head to slam against the wall. Memories of when I would have to go home to my father all came back to me, I started crying. Just then I heard someone knock on the door and say "Are you okay?" a male said on the other side of the door, his voice sounded familiar. I started screaming once again just to be told to shut up. Then the door handle started moving as if the person on the outside was trying to get in.

??? POV

(That was the end of that so if you stopped reading you can start reading now)

I was walking near the bathroom when I heard a loud bang come from the bathroom. I knocked on the door "Are you okay," I said after knocking on the door. All I heard was a muffled scream, I decided to try to open the door but it wouldn't open, I knew something wasn't right. I heard more muffled scream and then a male voice says "Shut up". That is when I got angry and worried, I grabbed the doorknob and twisted it till the lock broke and I could swing the door open. I looked in the bathroom and saw Y/N pinned against the wall by a guy who was in the restaurant uniform.