Someone Cares

Talia's POV

I had finally managed to calm down and walk down the stairs but for some reason the second I made eye contact with RM I started crying again. "What happen?" RM asked concerned standing up and running over to me and pulling me into his embrace. "I don't think it's our right to tell you," Jin said sitting down looking upset as well. I hid my face in RM's chest and just cried, after a while, everything went silent, all you could hear is my muffled sobs. "Are you okay?" J-hope asked causing me to look up and see Jimin and Y/N had walked into the room. They both had been crying, their eyes were red and puffy. Y/N had seemed to have stopped crying but Jimin still looked really upset.

 I let go of RM and ran over to Y/N to hug her and cried into her shoulder. "Don't leave me," I said quietly so only Jimin and Y/N could hear me. I could hear Y/N had started quietly crying again. "I'm sorry," Y/N whispers back to me. "Things will get better, never think killing yourself is the only answer," I whisper. Y/N said nothing and just broke from my hug, "I'm feeling tired, I think I'm gonna go to bed," Y/N said slightly smiling at us then walked away. "Do you mind if I stay over?" Jimin asked as Y/N walked away. 

"That's up to Y/N," I said. Jimin turned around and started running after Y/N "wait Jagiya," he said disappearing to go with Y/N. "When did he start...?" Jungkook was about to ask but was cut off. "When did he start calling her Jagiya? After Y/N forgave him for what happened at the party he asked if he could call her that and she said yes. I think it might have been the first time he actually said it though," V said finishing and answering Jungkook's question. "How do you..?" Suga said but was also cut off. "I'm Jimin and Y/N's friend, they mention things like that to me about their relationship," V said once again answering a question that someone wasn't even done asking.

Y/N's POV

"Wait Jagiya," Jimin yelled and then there were loud footsteps running down the hallway. It took me a second to realize that Jimin had just called me Jagiya, I know he asked if he could call me that but it still shocked me. I could feel the blood rush up to my face like always Jimin seemed to be able to get me out of a mood of nothing but sadness by just talking. I was standing in front of my bedroom door with my hand on the doorknob when I was startled by someone wrapping their arms around my waist and pulling me back away from my door to the middle of the hallway. I know it was Jimin but it didn't stop me from getting startled by his sudden actions. 

"You scared me Jimine," I said causing him to chuckle. Jimin might have been called short by a lot of people but he was tall enough to lay his head on top of mine, I was short though so that isn't surprising. Jimin and I stood in the hallway, I didn't try to move from Jimin's embrace, his arms wrapped around me and his head sitting on top of mine. How did Jimin always know how to make me realize that someone always cared about me, but what he also made me realize that I can't live without him. "Jimin can we go cuddle on my bed please?" I asked. "But I don't want to let go of you, I want to stay like this with you forever," Jimin said making me blush slightly. "You can carry me if you want," I said knowing he loved carrying me. Without another word, Jimin took his hands off my waist just for them to be placed under me for him to pick me up bridal style.

 "Can you open the door for me Jagi?" Jimin said making me once again blush from the name. I placed my hand on the doorknob and turned the knob, I was about to push it open but before I could Jimin kicking open the door all the way making the door swing and hit the wall with a loud thud. I jumped in his arms from the sudden loud sound making him chuckle. "Don't laugh at me," I said with a fake pout just making him laugh harder. He walked in and placed me on the bed and before lying down next to me he grabbed the remote for the TV in my room and closed the door with his foot once again making a loud sound. He went to walk over to the bed and lay down next to me but he tripped over something and fell with a grunt. "Are you okay?" I asked failing to hide my laughter.