I'll Take Care of You

Talia's POV

I woke up and Namjoon was still sound asleep next to me his arm still wrapped tightly around my waist. I smiled not trying to leave his embrace afraid I would wake him up. It was fifteen minutes of lying in Namjoon's arms I finally decided to try to move from his embrace knowing he was probably not gonna wake up anytime soon. I carefully moved his arm from my waist and pulled my hand away from his, we were still somehow holding hands from the night before. I thought I had successfully gotten away from Namjoon without waking him but I guess I didn't as my hand was once grabbed again and I was pulled back onto the bed.

I look to see Namjoon's eyes were now open and he was looking at me smiling."I want to cuddle more," Namjoon said. "Don't you think I should check on Y/N, she probably has a hangover," I said. "Jimin stayed over remember," Namjoon said. "Fine," I said lying back down next to him. He once again wrapped his arm around my waist and looked at the ceiling, we ended up in the position we were in the night before. It was silent for a while both of us just enjoying each other's presence. It was about twenty minutes of cuddling when I decided we should probably get out of bed.

" I should make breakfast," I said breaking out of Namjoon's embrace he rolled over and got out of bed "What time is it," he asked. I looked over at my alarm clock and read 11:30. "It's 11;30," I said also getting out of bed. He walked to the door then opened it waiting for me, I walked out of the room and he follow behind me closing my bedroom door. When we got to the living room Namjoon sat down on the couch and I walked to the kitchen. I heard the front door open and I watched as Jimin walked through the front door looking like he had gone home earlier to take a shower and change since his hair still seemed to be semi-wet.

"Morning Jimin," I said startling Jimin. "Oh, hi Taia. Have you checked on Y/N?" he asked. "No. Have you?" I asked. "30 minutes ago when she was still sleeping," He replied. "You should probably go check on her then," I said and without another word he went sprinting up the stair in the process saying a quick hello to Namjoon.

Jimin's POV

"Hey RM," I said running past him up the stairs. I didn't even listen to see if he answered. I just ran up to Y/N's room and swung the door open and wasn't surprised to hear vomiting coming from the bathroom. She needs to be more careful when it comes to drinking I thought as I ran to the bathroom and walked in to see Y/N vomiting into the toilet. I sighed as I walked over to her placing my hand on her back and holding back her hair. "This is why you shouldn't drink so much," I said.

Y/N's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache and Jimin who I barely remember being there when I fell asleep wasn't there. I stood up and felt really dizzy and sick like I could throw up so I ran to the bathroom and leaned over the toilet just to vomit. "I hate hangovers," I said under my breath soon throwing up after. I threw up again as I heard my bedroom door slam open making me flick and remind me of when my father would wake me up. Someone ran into the bathroom, I was to busy throwing up to look who it was. But then I felt a hand on my back and they grabbed hold of my hair pulling it back "this is why you shouldn't drink so much," a voice I could recognize as Jimin said. Jimin stood next to me holding my hair back for me as I threw up for a solid five minutes.

I wasn't throwing up anything it was just pure stomach acid so when I went to stand up straight after feeling a tiny bit better I began feeling really dizzy. I almost fell over when Jimin caught me."What did I tell you at the mall, you can only fall for me," Jimin said while I was in his arms so I looked up at him and gave him a weak smile. He helped me regain my balance "You look really pale," Jimin stated. "I mean I did just throw up nothing put stomach acid for about ten times so," I said. "Let's go get you water," Jimin said before looking at my hand that still had the promise ring on it that I haven't take off, it was kind of turning my finger green but I keep forgetting to take it off before I went to sleep.