Beyond Embarrassed

Y/N's POV

I woke up feeling really sore and tired. I was laying on the couch with Jimin cuddling me, the only thing covering me being a blanket. Yesterday was interesting but I had no regret with my decision. If I wanted anyone to take my virginity it would be Jimin. I went to get up but the sudden pain that shot through my body was telling me to just lay in Jimin's embrace. I never thought I would be happy and especially not have a guy as great as Jimin love me but here I am now. The next morning after losing my virginity to the love of my life who loves me just as much as I love him. My thoughts were interrupted by Jimin kissing my forehead.

 "Good morning Jagiya. How are you feeling?" Jimin asked. "Sore," I replied honestly. "I'm sorry," Jimin said giving me a sad look. "It' fine, it was worth it," I said making Jimin flustered. "Would you like me to dress you?" Jimin asked giving me a huge smile. "Please," I said my face going a little red from embarrassment. He took his clothes that were laying on the floor and put them on and then took mine and put them on me. "I'm going to get a bath ready for you stay here," He said. "I wasn't planning on moving," I said making Jimin chuckle as he walked up the stairs to his bathroom. Soon he walked back down the stairs and picked me up bridal style. He walked up the stairs and sat me on the counter gently taking my clothes off. 

I became shy and tried to cover myself. "Why so shy you act like I didn't see you like this yesterday and this morning," Jimin said making my face become the color of a tomato. He picked me up chuckling and placed me in the bathtub. "Do you mind if I take a shower while you are in here?" Jimin asked. I nodded my head no and he began to get undressed causing me to look down at my hands. Jimin chuckled at me once again as he turned the shower on and waited for the water to warm up. I felt someone staring at me so I looked up and caught Jimin staring at me. 

"I understand I'm cute but you don't' have to stare at me," I said joking and making Jimin look away embarrassed. He got in the shower and neither of us said anything the rest of the time. He got out of the shower after a while and dried himself off and put a towel around his waist and dried his hair off with a towel. He looked really hot, Jimin caught me staring at him so I shot my head another direction. Jimin laughed at my reaction "cute," Jimin said under his breath before he walked out of the room and began getting ready. I closed my eyes and just waited for Jimin to come back into the bathroom.

Jimin's POV

I walk out of the bathroom and look in my closet for an outfit and after 5 minutes chose a red, black, and white blade shirt with black jeans and a belt. (outfit)

Then I grabbed one of my sweatshirts to dress Y/N in

Then I grabbed one of my sweatshirts to dress Y/N in. I walked back into the bathroom and saw Y/N with her eyes closed. "You ready to get out?" I asked Y/N seeing if she was still awake. She nodded her head tiredly. I picked her up and placed her on the counter once again and took a towel and dried her off hitting a couple of spots that caused her to moan trying my best to not get turned on by it. My shirt was a little wet from Y/N's body but I didn't care because I was taking care of her. It wasn't until right before I wrapped the towel around her body I realized how many hickeys she had and I couldn't cover them up. "Talia's gonna kill me," I said under my breath but Y/N still heard me causing her to giggle. I dressed her (What you looked like but no necklace)

 I dressed her (What you looked like but no necklace)

She looked adorable. I picked her back up and then laid her on the bed "Do you want to go to your house?" I asked. "The real question is do you want to be beaten up by Talia," she said making me laugh. "Well I guess we are going to your house," I said making Y/N laugh. She went to sit up but just laid back down "Still in pain?" I asked feeling kind of bad. "Just a little but I will be fine," she said actually sitting up and standing. I could tell by the fake smile she gave me she was in a lot of pain, I shouldn't have been so rough I thought. I picked her up bridal style once again and walked to the bathroom. "Can you grab our phones from the counter?" I asked Y/N. 

She reached out and grabbed our phones and then I asked her to grab my keys and she did as well. I walked down the stairs and then asked her to open the door. Se did and then she took the key she picked up and locked it behind us and then I walked next door to her house. "Can you knock on the door?" I asked once we got to her house. She just gave me a smile then knocked on the door for it to be opened in seconds. We both smiled at Talia who had opened the door. She moved out of the way and we walked in surprised to see the rest of BTS there in the same clothes as yesterday.

 "Hi guys," Y/N said smiling. "Hey," they all said at the same time. "Have you guys had breakfast?" Talia asked walking up to us. "No," Y/N and I said at the same time. "You look cute with Jimin's sweatshirt on," Jungkook said. "And all those hickeys," RM said under his breath. Y/N heard what RM said and covered her neck with her wet hair. "Thank you Jungkook," she said smiling. "I'm going to put you down so they aren't suspicious," I whispered in her ear making her give me a sad face. "I'm sorry," I said quietly feeling really bad. I placed her down and she walked as normal as she could to the couch next to V.

Y/N's POV

I walked in pain over to the couch and sat next to Tae just for him to whisper "did you have fun with Jimin?" in my ear making my face go red. I stood up and walked up the stairs ignoring all the comments everyone was making and walked into my room and closed the door. I collapsed on the bed kind of regretting coming home. Just then Tae walked into my room "Sorry for making that comment," He said having a sincere expression. "It's fine," I said sighing. "I just got embarrassed that's all," I said smiling at Tae not even moving. He came and sat on the bed next to me "so your no longer a virgin," Tae said. "Tae," I yelled. "Sorry," Tae said laughing causing me to laugh as well. "And yes I am no longer a virgin," I said shocking Tae. "I wasn't being serious," Tae said shocked. I just chuckled at his reaction. 

"That means Jimin had his first time as well," Tae said still looking shocked. "Jimin hadn't done that before, " I said kind of shocked. "I haven't done what before?" Jimin asked walking in making my face go red. "Nothing," Tae and I said at the same time making Jimin chuckle. "I heard your conversation idiots," Jimin said chuckling. "Was it that good that you didn't know it was my first time?" Jimin said laughing making me take my pillow and hide my face in it making Tae laugh as well. "Park Jimin how dare you take our innocent child's virginity," Jin yelled coming up to my room just making my face go redder. "Could we stop commenting on Jimin and I's sex life," I mumbled into my pillow. 

Everyone went quiet and I look up and Jimin's face is red from embarrassment from Jin comment as well. I got up and walked to Jimin hiding my face in his chest that was so red I didn't think it could get any redder. "Look what you did Jin, you made Jimin and Y/N embarrassed," Jungkook said. I looked around my room and noticed everyone in it. "Anyone want to go bowling?" I asked changing the subject. "I do," everyone said at different times. Suga sat down on my bed and lied down closing his eyes. "Everyone out, other than Jimin," I said asking everyone to leave other than Jimin, even Suga got off my bed and left. "Why could I stay?" Jimin asked confused. "I like your presence," I said smiling. I waddled because I was sore over to the closet and while I was looking for an outfit Jimin came up behind me and hugged me from behind and laid his head on top of mine. "I love you," Jimin said. "I love you more," I replied. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N- Sorry for another short chapter