Drunk?!

Y/N's POV

The walk back home was really quiet probably because we were all tired even though it was only 4:20 pm. All of a sudden I got a text, I was kind of confused because the only people who ever texted me were all around me and none of them had their phones out. I looked at my phone and saw a text from a random number, the text read "You should kill yourself. Jimin is lying about loving you because nobody especially Jimin would fall for a girl like you." Who the hell sent me this text I thought not really thinking much about what it said. Probably just someone from school who somehow found my number from airdrop or something.

When the question of who sent it was out of my head I finally comprehend the text. That can't be true I thought looking back and seeing him laughing and smiling with Yoongi. Does he really not love me I kept asking myself, my thoughts were interrupted when Suga walked over to me and waved his hand in front of my face. "You good?" Suga asked. "I'm fine," I say forcing a smile on my face. "Sure," Suga said in a sarcastic tone. Before I could say anything he asked: "BTS and I were talking and we are hosting a party at our place and was wondering if you could go." Of course, I would like to go," I said even though I knew people who didn't really like me would most like be there, I didn't want to disappoint them though. "The party is tonight at 10: 30," Suga said then without saying another word he went and talked to J-Hope. It couldn't be that bad right.

*10:30*

The house was already so loud as Jimin, Talia, and I pulled into the driveway. I was no longer wearing the outfit I was wearing before and was wearing a crop top and shorts that were "shorter than they should be", actually that's just what Jimin called them. The crop top was navy blue and I was wearing a navy blue plaid shirt over it, the shorts were light blue jean shorts rolled up at the end making them a little shorter. This outfit really showed off my slim figure and Jimin didn't like people being able to see so much skin from me, we even had an argument about it, I still decided to wear it after he started to get over it. My shoes were high top converse that matched the color of the crop top. I had curled my hair as well, I didn't know why but I had so much confidence today about my body.(Outfit:)

I stepped out of the car and Talia and Jimin were so excited they were already at the door of BTS's giant house

I stepped out of the car and Talia and Jimin were so excited they were already at the door of BTS's giant house. Talia had really dressed up for this party, actually, she probably dressed up for RM. She was wearing a long sleeve black crop top with a skirt with fishnet under them. The skirt had buttons going all the way down the middle of the skirt. No one would have expected Talia to wear something like this. (Outfit:)

 (Outfit:)