I'm Sorry

Jimin's POV

I stood there in utter shock and fear hoping that the cuts were not from what I thought. Y/n stood there frozen, all I could see was the fear and sadness in her eyes. I finally broke the silence and asked in a stern voice "What are these from?"

All she said was "I'm sorry," which took a while to comprehend what she meant then it hit me and I started having to fight back tears. I grabbed her hand and started leading her to the nurse's office. She started arguing with me begging for her not to take her to the nurse's office but through all the reasons why she said not to take her one in particular stuck out. "He'll beat me," she shouted.

I started panicking mentally when I thought how in my dream someone beat her and realized I should make sure she was okay and got home safely every day from the second that dream started, I feel so guilty.

"Who beats you," I say in a worried but stern voice.

"Wait did I say that out loud, I didn't mean it, sorry," She said but in the way she said it, I could tell she was lying.

"Fine, but I still have to get a first aid kit," I say after a while of silence.

All she replied with was a "thank you," and a forced smile. I walked into the nurse's office and was shocked to see no one there so I just took the first aid kit and walked out. When I walked out I took Y/N's hand gently and started walking to the rooftop without saying anything. We walked up the stairs and I opened the door to the roof and then walked to the center of the roof, sat Y/N down and then sat down and opened the first aid kit.

I started crying harder as I pulled up her sleeve to clean the cuts and saw how bad and deep the cut were, I don't think she cared if she died or not which broke my heart because she deserved to be happy, everyone deserves to be happy. The second I started cleaning the cuts she winced, I hated seeing her like this but the cuts had to be clean. After the cuts were clean I could truly see the deepness of the cuts which made me cry harder than I thought I would ever cry. As I was putting the bandages on Y/N started crying and every once in a while a tear would slip off my face on to the bandages. When I finished wrapping her arm completely we made eye contact, her eyes were so red and I could really see the bags under her eyes.

When she saw me crying she started crying harder. I knew she didn't like hugs but I had to,I swiftly grabbed her before she could react and put her on my lap, I then wrapped my arms around her waist and placed my head on her shoulder and cried into her neck.

Y/N's POV

Jimin moved quickly and it took me a while to comprehend what he was doing until he finished and I was on his lap, his arms were wrapped around my waist, his head was against my neck and I could hear muffled sobs. I didn't realize how much Jimin cared about me, I felt bad. I was kinda shocked by his sudden action but for some reason, I didn't mind it. He made me feel safe, he made me feel loved, I finally gave up being strong and just cried and cried. I don't remember much other than crying, then I fell asleep in his embrace.

??? POV

I walk up to the roof of the school where I usually go after school and find Jimin and Y/N, she was on his lap and Jimin had his arms wrapped around her. I walked closer and noticed they were asleep. It made me feel sick, it made me feel so angry.

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the sound of a door closing, it took me a while to comprehend where I was, I finally realized where I was when I felt arms around me and saw a sleeping Jimin. I shook Jimin awake, Jimin's eyes slowly opened as his mouth slowly turned into a smirk. I immediately got off his lap and started blushing, I went to walk away but he grabbed my hand gently being careful of my wrist "wait for me," he said with a normal but adorable smile.

I then noticed people leaving the school "what time is it?" I asked.

Jimin took out his phone from his back pocket and turned it on, his eyes went wide "it might be 2:15," he replied.

"Did we really sleep through the whole school day," I say in a shocked tone.

"Yes and you are coming home with me so you don't do anything stupid," Jimin replied.

"Fine," I reply and he grabs my hand gently.

"Wait can I have your jacket my sleeve is a little bloody" I Struggled to say. He took his hoodie off and handed it to me. I put the hoodie on and grabbed his hand again before we made our way to the exit of the school.

??? POV

I watched as the door of the roof opened and Jimin and Y/N walked out after looking to see if anyone was there then made their way to the exit. I must get this slut to hate Jimin no matter what I have to do, Jimin will come back to us.

( I am really sorry for not updating for 3 weeks I think, I will definitely be updating more frequently because my schedule is not going to be as insane as it has been for these past 3 weeks. I apologize again.)