Hang Out

Y/N's POV

I woke up on a couch, I didn't realize where I was at first because I just woke up number one and number two I hadn't looked around yet. I then realized I was as Jimin's house. I stood up curious where Jimin was, I walked to his room first and he wasn't there so I went to the kitchen and found him smiling while cooking breakfast. I wanted to scare him so I slowly and quietly walked up behind him and kissed his cheek. He jumped causing me to giggle but then he turned around and kissed me on the lips, the kiss lasted for a solid five seconds till Jimin pulled away. I still felt butterflies in my stomach even though we kissed already, it felt like yesterday all over again.

 I was blushing when Jimin said "good morning beautiful," making my face feel hotting and I started blushing harder.

"G-good Morning Jiminie," I reply. Why does he make me feel like this? I thought to myself.

" I like the pet name," Jimin said while smiling. Seeing him smile made my whole morning. " Your cute when you're flustered," Jimin said making me hit him playfully.

" S-shut up, your k-killing me," I reply making him smile bigger than before and chuckle.

"Fine, you know your a buzz kill," he said jokingly while pouting causing me to giggle. "I'm making bacon and eggs and you are eating since I noticed that you weren't eating , you can also go to my room and see if you can find any clothes that you can borrow," Jimin said noticing I was still in the clothes I was wearing yesterday.

"I'll do anything if it makes you happy, I love seeing you smile," I said making Jimin flustered, it was really cute, I giggled then made my way to his room. I went to his closet, "now what can I wear," I said talking to myself.

Jimin's POV

*This morning*

I woke up to my phone dinging, I looked at Y/N cuddling against me, I smiled then picked up my phone and looked who texted me.

 I really hope that the other part of my dream about Y/N wasn't true. I would hate for her to go through that, I know how it feels to be treated like that and it really can destroy a person. I decided to make breakfast for Y/N, she was really thin, I guess she wasn't eating at all. I'm making her eat what I cook even if I have to shove it in her mouth. (That's what he said, I apologize) I had just got everything ready and started cooking and smiling thinking of Y/N and how amazing the kiss we had was last night and how adorable she is when she is asleep till my thoughts were interrupted by someone kissing my cheek, I jumped but then I realized it was Y/N.

*Present Time*

I heard Y/N's footsteps and looked in the doorway and watched as Y/N walked through the doorway of the kitchen. She looked adorable in my clothes, they were so big on her but my god it was cute. She was wearing this

 She was wearing this