Jungho

Y/N's POV

*Flashback*

"Y/N give it back," Jungho exclaimed. "Why?" I wined. "Because It's mine," he said pouting. We were arguing about the teddy bear I wouldn't give back to him. We were 5 and 6 at the time, he was older than me and I hated it. While we were arguing all we heard is glass shattering and our parents yelling. This was sadly a normal thing for us but we still looked at each with tears in our eyes. This was the start of my parent's divorce, not only was it my parents but they were his. We shared the same room, it was small with two beds that barely fit in the room together.

We both went silent and he handed me the teddy bear that we were arguing over and we hugged as we heard footsteps slowly come closer to our room. The doorknob turned and my mother walked in crying, she pried Jungho off me and pulled him out of the room. That's the last time I remember seeing him, even though my mother came back. I never knew what happened to him, I still have his bear that he dropped that day when he was pulled out of the room.

*End of flashback*

I didn't realize but the class had ended and I started crying. Jimin was shaking me trying to get me back into reality and BTS and Talia were also surrounding me. "What's wrong?" Jimin asked looking concerned. "I have no clue," I reply trying to sound believable. He just nodded not believing me and we went to lunch. I walk into lunch and see Jungho surrounded by a ton of kids telling him all the things that got me into the emotional state I was at now and knew I had to do something. I had no clue what came over me but I ran over and grabbed Junho's arm and ran out of the circle of people surrounding him.

We made it out of the lunchroom and into the hallway "I'm L/N Y/N, nice to meet you," I said looking around making sure no one had followed us that I didn't want too. "I'm L/N J-jungho," he said nervously. "The kids here are bastards, I will try my best to keep you away from the bastards and try to show you the good people. I know I just met you but I won't let you be the next target," I said smiling. "Thank you," he said sounding less shy and more comfortable. He smiles at me, god he still had the same cute smile he had when he was younger. I didn't realize but we both spaced out for a while. I was pulled out of my trance when someone hugged me from behind, I tensed up till I realized it was Jimin.

"Your mine," he whispered in my ear. I look ahead without saying a word and see Jungho confused, but a tear still rolled down his face. "Y/N?" he mouthed to me. I was kinda confused "YOU'RE MY SISTER?" Jungho yelled. I started crying tears of joy, happy that he figured it out so quickly I just smiled and nodded. I pulled out of Jimin's hug and ran and hugged Jungho "I missed you so much" Jungho said through his tears. "I missed you more," I replied. Soon enough are faces were puffy from all the tears, we laughed at each other. "I still have your bear," I whispered to him making him chuckle. " I still have your favorite doll I took with me" Jungho whispered back jokingly.

"How's dad?" he asked. "Um about that," I said, "He was abusing your sister over here," Jimin said pissed. "What, How could he abuse a person as amazing as you?" he said trying to lighten the mood. I turned around and looked at Jimin smiling, for some reason he looked pissed. "Are you okay?" I asked him confused. "I'm fine," he said sounding angry. "Are you sure?" I asked another time knowing he was lying. "I'm fine, stop being annoying," Jimin kinda yelled. I looked at him really upset "I'm..," I said but Jiming cut me off. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean it, I don't know why I would say that. You're not even close to annoying. I love you so much," Jimin said upset with himself. He ran over and hugged me whispering in my ear how much he cared about me.

Talia walked over with RM following her. "Did I miss something?" she asked noticing Jimin hugging me, and Jungho and I with puffy faces. "Jimin called me annoying on accident and Jungho and I are siblings," I replied answering her question and filling her in on the things she missed. "Wait what did Jimin say?" She asked. I said nothing, Jimin pulled away from the hug and whispered one more thing in my ear and turned around just to be slapped by Talia. He grabbed the side of his face "hey," he screamed. "Never call my best friend annoying again!" she said with a serious expression on her face but it then turned right back into a smile. I started laughing and so did RM.