Jimin's New Neighbors

Y/N's POV

Jimin and I walk out of the school, we didn't talk the whole way to Jimin's house which is really strange. The second we walk into the house Jimin walks into the living room and flops down on to the couch still not saying a word. "Did I do something wrong, if so I apologize," I say in an upset tone while sitting next to Jimin on the couch.

"Technically you did nothing wrong, but... Why?" he replied making the room silent. I knew what he was talking about that thing that he found out about today, the self-harm thing.

"It's hard to explain," I say quietly not wanting to say why.

"You don't have to tell me why, but promise me you won't do it again, I care about you more than I can put in words," Jimin said in a sincere tone. I started twiddling my thumbs and look at my lap thinking of what to say.

"I promise," I finally say after a while. Was I being sincere? I really want it to be I thought, I want to be happy. I never realized how much Jimin cared about me, maybe he can help me be happy again, he already makes me feel like I'm a child again, when I'm with him I'm happy maybe just maybe that can become permanent, love can do crazy things. My thoughts were interrupted when Jimin started talking.

" I think I found the words to tell you how much I care about you." He went silent for a little while, I could tell in his eyes that he was scared. "I love you," he finally blurts out. Does he mean... It's like Jimin was reading my mind because my thoughts were interrupted by him grabbing my chin and pulling my head up so we could make eye contact. I was so red I swear I looked like a tomato. After a while of staring into Jimin's eyes, I got lost in them. Jimin's hand was still on my chin when he slowly started moving his face closer and closer to mine. My sight went from Jimin's eyes to his lips, they were so close to mine I could feel his warm breath on my lips. He was about to finally connect our lips when there was a knock on the door causing him to sigh loudly. He got up and made his way to the door leaving me speechless but happy.

Jimin's POV

We were about to kiss when there was a knock on the door. I sighed so loud I bet you could hear it a block away. I stood and made my way to the door, when I saw Y/N was blushing really hard and she had her mouth open, it made me smile widely. Someone could try to make me upset but as long as I have Y/N with me I could never be upset, she's all I need. I take a deep breath and try to center my self and once I am no longer smiling like an idiot I open the door. I opened the door to see a girl I've never seen before, she had brown hair with blonde streaks, she was skinny, she was tan, and seemed to be around 5,4, she was wearing this.

 I opened the door to see a girl I've never seen before, she had brown hair with blonde streaks, she was skinny, she was tan, and seemed to be around 5,4, she was wearing this

She was kinda cute but still wasn't my type but I bet a lot of guys would fall for her. "Hi, my name is Talia, I just moved her and my parents wanted me to bring these brownies to our new neighbor which is, of course, you," said the girl whose name is I guess is Talia. Right after she introduced here self I guess Y/N had calmed down enough to go see who was at the door, before I could have a chance to introduce us she did.