Lunch

Jimin's POV

Y/N kept getting notes thrown at her and it made me curious. I picked up a note thrown by some guy in the class, opened it then put it on the desk and read "I've heard you've been around lately, wanna come and have some "fun".

I was hoping Y/N didn't read the note since I put it down on the desk so I look at her and see her staring of into space and mentally let out a sigh of relief. I took my pencil and wrote "Sorry she's taken" folded it back up and threw it back at who threw it.

I mean no we aren't dating and we just met, not only that if she read what I wrote it most likely would make Y/N furious. The only reason I did that is because no one deserves to be treated like this and I really just wanted to help her the way she has already helped me. I watched as the guy read the note and then whispers went all around the class in a matter of seconds. 

Y/N's POV

The first three classes ended with nothing but people glancing over at me, no more notes, no more insults, nothing, It was really strange. Jimin ended up in all my classes and he seemed to be a great person but I'm not letting my guard down just yet. Whatever Jimin wrote in that note seemed to help me tremendously, but he won't tell me what he wrote.

The bell for the third period rang and Jimin and I grabbed our stuff and made our way to the place I dread the most in school, the cafeteria. I hope whatever Jimin wrote in that note will still help me. We then walked in and I look at where I usually sit and there were sticky notes all over it, at least I had a little hope that I would be left alone for once I thought as I walked into the lunch line.

Jimin's POV

After I wrote she's taken on that note people seemed to stop treating her like she was an outcast. I knew the lie would not last forever unless I made it believable but I had no clue how to make it believable. We walk into the cafeteria and I see every type of person sitting together even nerds and cheerleaders it was nothing like movies or my old school.

Why did they choose to hate Y/N, she seems to be a great person, then I realize BTS sat alone at their own table and it made me regret knowing them even more than I did before. I also noticed a table with sticky notes all over it (NOTEiced, sorry) and it was empty and all the ones I saw had really awful things written on them. 

Y/N's POV

I lead Jimin to the table after getting our food and then his face dropped as I sat down, I think it's because of the sticky notes but I have no clue why that would make him so disappointed. I started taking all the sticky notices of the table then got to the last one. I then realized what Jimin put on that note earlier in our first class.