Rumors

Y/N's POV

We walked into the school library and sat down at the table I first saw like we do every time we go to the library. "You know I just realized our outfits are similar," Jimin stated. "I guess they are aren't they," I replied smiling. "Why are you so cute?" Jimin asked pinching my cheeks. "I'm not adorable I'm scary," I said pushing Jimin's hands off my face and fake pouted. "Whatever you say," Jimin said taking my hand and pulling out his homework so we could go over it. Before we knew it the bell rang signaling everyone to go to homeroom so we backed up our stuff (Shiteu) and walked to homeroom. As I walked through the hall everyone was whispering about me, they usually don't do that, maybe they do and I just don't notice I thought hoping there wasn't some dumb rumor going around about me.

 "Do they always stare at me?" I asked Jimin hoping he would say no. "They usually don't but just ignore it," Jimin whispered in my ear. I just nodded and talked to Jimin ignoring the people around me. I sat down and in walked in Sana, I hated being in the same homeroom as her. But today she walked over to me "Hey slut," she said smirking. "Fuck off Sana," Jimin said giving her a death glare. "That's not very nice Jiminie," she said in a mocking tone. "Why are you such a Bitch all the time?" Suga said walking and sitting where he normally sits. "Why are you guys so mean to me all I did was tell everyone that Y/N had a threesome with Jungkook and V," Sana said with a large smirk on her face. 

"You did what," Talia yelled walking in with RM. "Hey Joonie," Sana said looking at RM winking and biting her lip. "You are really starting to Fucking piss me off," Talia said getting angry. "Leave it, it doesn't matter," I said to Talia. "Look the slut is smart for once," Sana said and Talia lost it and grabbed Sana's hair and pushed her down to the ground. Talia was about to kick her but RM wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her away. "That is enough fighting for you," RM said as he pulled her out of homeroom. I stood up to go help Sana, I put my hand out and she took it but once she was up she pushed me down and stomped on my stomach twice before she could hurt me anymore Jimin grabbed Sana and slapped her. "Get away before you regret it," Jimin said looking furious, it was kind of hot but also scary. 

She walked away without saying another word, he squatted down and looked at me with concern in his eyes and no longer anger. "Are you okay?" Jimin asked grabbed my hand. I was about to answer when I started coughing, I covered my mouth and looked at my hand to see blood. I tried to hide my hand as I said: "I'm fine, can you help me up?" "Yeah," Jimin said but instead of helping me up he picked me up and placed me on my chair. He turned me to look at him "Are you sure you are okay?" he asked. I once again replied with "I'm fine." even though I wasn't, I was in a lot of physical pain. Jimin grabbed my hand I was hiding that had the blood I had coughed up on it and turned it around. 

"You're a really bad liar, you know that," Jimin said while examining me. He then moved his thumb across my lip and pulled it back and showed me the blood on his thumb. "Also there was blood on your lip," he stated. Then Tae and Jungkook walked in, "Why is everyone whispering while we were walking down the hall?" Jungkook asked sounding kind of pissed. "Oh my god Y/N," Jungho said seeing me with blood on my hand face and multiple bruises on my stomach that I had just noticed. "Sana," Is all I could say before I started coughing blood again. "She's dead," Jungho said trying to walk away but before he could I grabbed his wrist.

 "It's fine," I said giving him a reassuring but weak smile. He nodded and flashed me a weak smile as well "If she does this again I won't be as generous," Jungho said then went and sat down. "She did what," Jungkook and Tae yelled at the same time while talking to Jimin. Then the teacher walked in "Okay class sit down and settle down," she said and then began putting her things down as everyone sat down in their seats. The whole day of school I got disgusted stares from everyone as I walked past them it made me upset but I didn't show it. I don't think I looked up from my feet the whole day.

  *Time skip because I'm lazy*

"Finally, I'm no longer at that hell hole," I said walking into Jimin's house and walking over to the couch and falling back onto it. I winced in pain as I landed on the couch from the pain I was still in from this morning. Jimin walked over to me and put his hand under my chin and moved my head as he examined ever visible bruise and cut. "I'll be right back," Jimin said and walked up the stairs and vanished.

Jimin's POV

I examined Y/N's 'bruises and cuts' yet in reality, I was just examining her beautiful body. "I'll be right back," I said and walked up the stairs to go to the bathroom to get supplies to treat Y/N's wounds. Within 5 minutes I walked down the stairs with all the needed medical supplies and walked over and sat down on the couch next to Y/N placing the supplies next to me. I began working on the worst bruises she had on her stomach, I touched her stomach and she shivered as she got a chill. It was hard to contain my hormones, my hands wanting to slide to other places than her stomach. I wanted to kiss her till her lips become swollen but I didn't. 

I had finished treating her wounds and stood up and made eye contact with Y/N, she shot me a weak smile. I went to smile back but I didn't realize that it had come out as more of a smirk than a smile till Y/n looked down blushing, she looked too cute. I sat down on the couch and watched as Y/N stared at her hands that were sitting on her lap. Y/N looked up after a while of silence and looked at me catching me looking at her. "What do you want to do?" Y/N asked smiling. "This," is all I said before I smashed my lips onto hers and placed my hands on her waist. At first, she seemed shocked but soon she fluttered her eyes closed and began kissing back and slowly wrapped her arms around my neck and placing her hands in my hair. 

I bit her bottom lip causing a quiet moan to slip out of her lips. I took this as a chance to slide my tongue into her mouth and exploring every inch of her mouth. While my tongue was exploring her mouth my hands began exploring her body and I kicked the medical supplies off the couch and lied Y/N down and went on top of her. I pulled away for a second, but a string of saliva was still connecting our lips. I tried to catch my breath, as both of our breathing became normal I started attacking her neck, she moved her head to the side giving me more access. I kissed her neck softly at first but soon began biting and sucking on her neck leaving multiple love bites.

 A moan escaped Y/N's mouth for the second time today. I could tell her hormones were taking over her as well as she pulled off my shirt only causing me to stop kissing her neck for a second and she began exploring my torso with her hands. I pulled away from her neck and looked at Y/N as I caught my breath "We can stop her if you want. I just want to let you know if you choose not to stop now I may not be able to stop," I said still a little out of breath. "Please continue, " Y/N said biting her lip. Without another word I continued.

Talia's POV

"Sana really gets on my nerves," I said sitting on the couch with everyone except Jimin and Y/N who were at Jimin's house. "I think she gets on everyone's nerves," J-hope stated. "I would beat her up if I wasn't so tired," Suga said making everyone chuckle. "Jimin seemed to be so needy earlier," V said out of nowhere. "That probably why he wanted to be alone with her at his house," Jungkook added. "Why did the conversation start," Jin said reading my mind. "Just a random thought," V said. "Let's just say if I find out that they 'made love' Jimin is going to be chased," I said making everyone other than me laugh. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Sorry for the short chapter