Chapter 50: Encounter with the ice and water mage

I know that many people are waiting for an update, so I quickly wrote this chapter. Apologized with the grammatical mistake within this chapter.

"Who could have warned us?"

A certain purple haired woman stood in at the damaged rooftop, suspicious about their pervious situation. They were running to planning to teleport themselves to Gray and Juvia when the teleportation was interrupted by a unusual vision. The vision was ended with both mage were injured and Jamie staining her eyes for hours. Her question was unanswered since no one knew the reason behind these visions.

There's one possibility that we, who were suppose to die, got the chance to rewind our time for avoiding the danger. Someone that have the magic of time.

"But is there such person that can control the time? In my memory, there's no mage that uses time magic within all these guilds."

And to rewind it. They much have paid a huge price in order to get the everyone's time rewinded five minutes ago.

"Jamie, the portal is opened."

Minerva had notified the woman standing behind her, whose trying to form an analytic explanation to their visions a while ago. Jaime cheerfully replied and went to Minerva whose at the next house's rooftop. Taking a small leap from the damaged rooftop, she reached to the other side effortlessly as she let her inference aside. Her current emphasis is healing the old wounds of the mage that helped out on fighting against the dragons.

But I must give my gratitude to the person that bring us back to the past.

Along with a gentle smile on her face, Jamie stepped into the wormhole with Minerva followed behind and disappeared from the scene.

______________________________________

Standing in the city ruins, a certain black haired boy gazed out to the moon as if he sense some sort of nostalgic feeling to the situation. Gray was saved from getting his head shot through due to a mysterious vision was flashed through their mind. The mysterious vision had given him some familiarity as if he had been through a similar situation before.

But what is nostalgic feeling coming from?

"Gray-sama! This area is dangerous. Let's move to another area!"

The girl with wavy blue hair jumped backwards to avoid an attack from a small dragon and appeared beside Gray. The three mages, the sensory mage Meredy, the ice mage Lyon and the water mage Juvia, were fighting against the rest of the small dragons, whose hiding at the sides, attack sneakily. They thought that the amount of small dragons were relaxed for them, yet due to the boisterous sound that they had made that attracts the other small dragons  around the area. The abundant numbers of small dragons and the exhaustion from the Grand Magic Games, they are Looking around the current situation, she immediately suggested the four people group to move to a safer area.

"Ice-make; Shield!"

With another spell cited from the silver-haired ice mage, he back away from the main battleground. Beside an Ice shell was made, Meredy support Lyon's retreat with her sensory magic to stunned the  small dragons' action. When Lyon jumped back to a certain distance, he uses his magic to freeze the stunned small dragons.

"Yea, I agree with Juvia. Meredy and I don't have more strength to hold them much longer."

"Ok, then let's move to another area-"

When Gray answered Lyon's opinion, other small dragons emerged behind the frozen small dragons. They let out a cacophonous shout as if they are signaling other small dragons  that there were enemies are here. As the four mages heard the horrendous scream of the small dragons, their nervousness and exhaustion were replaced with anxiety and apprehension.Their strength was at the peck of exhaustion. It is possible to face around four to five more small dragons yet there are more than ten small dragons surrounding the area.

The atmosphere become tense between the small dragons and the four mages. The fearless small dragons continued to approached them while

the mages tiredly stood in a fighting stances. However, a figure appeared in between the mages and the small dragon before the small dragons took another step forward. Through a sudden creak within the spaced horizontally between the small dragons and the four mages, a foot strike out of the creak as it fiercely laid on the the small dragon's head. The small dragon's head laid to the floor as the person within the creak step out of her space magic.

"What a disappointment."

As the four mage stared at the figure's back, they found a sense of familiarity to the savor. A woman with her usual black hair tied into two buns turned her head backwards and glimpsed at the four tired mages at her back. The four mages couldn't believed the situation placed in front of them, especially the identity of the person standing in front of them. Her usual blue tunic was replaced with a purple long shirt and black spandex as her usual haughtiness smirk had replaced with stoic expression.

"As being the ones that defeated our guild, it's some kind of joke that you guys are fighting these weaklings to this weariness condition."

"You are.... Minerva from Sabertooth?!"

With a strong first impression from the Grand Magic Games, Juvia gasped with dismay. The forur mages don't have a great impression towards the woman in front of them as she was recognized as ruthless, barbarous when she tortured Millianna. Minerva clicked her tongue and turned away from the four mages.

"It's not like I wanted to help you, but you guys are losing Sabertooth's face when you guys are being defeated by these weak dragons. Stay back."

Her voice have a forbidding tone, yet the four mage could felt some warmth through her words. However, before the four mage could finally relaxed themselves, the portal that Minerva opened have no sight of closing.

"Minerva, your portal gate was not close-"

"Juvia-nee, you meanie."

As Juvia wanted to remind Minerva to close the portal, preventing her continue to put mana in somewhere else, another figure had appeared from the portal. Her face was covered with a hooded short blue cape and black sleeveless turtleneck black romper showed her body shape. A side bag was strapped around her waist and several bottles of liquid were also revealed along the side bag's strap.

"Are you trying to tell Minerva to lock me with her portal?"

Standing with her left arm on her waist, she continued childishly complaining, greeting to four mages as if she is familiar with the four mages. Lyon and Melody were suspicious about the woman's identity, yet they knew that she's not an enemy due to the Sabertooth emblem located on her right thigh. In turns, Gray and Juvia have a sense of familiarity to the mysterious woman, yet unable to identify the woman.

"You. Who are you?"

Gray raised the question as the woman frozed  and stopped her blabbering. She then lounged on the spot, pouting in disappointment.

"How heartless. You have already forgotten about me with just a few days."

Her arms that are covered with long black arm warmers grabbed on to the hood of the short cape and revealed her appearance. Her bluish-black shoulder length hair was dyed with dark violet. Her hair was shorten as her side length is shortened to below her chin. As she shake her head, a purple jewelled earring was craved into her right ear lobe. She then blinked her aqua blue eyes and reveal a mischievous smile. Despite the changes of her appearance, Gray and Juvia were able to recognise the woman in front of them.

"Quin!? Why are you here!?"

"But before that, you're in Sabertooth??Aren't you in Fairy Tail!?"

Stupefied at the current situations, Gray and Juvia confusingly gabbled questions. Their queries were not answered as the woman in front of them stood patiently with a gentle smile, waiting for them to finished gabbling. Lyon and Melody stood silently behind the two Fairy Tail members, waiting for the woman to explain the situation. When Gray and Juvia stopped talking, Quin then blows to the four mages gracefully.

"Well then, let me re-introduced myself. My name is Jaime Krasinki."

She then raised her head, smiling at the bewildered expression on the mage's faces.

"For you Fairy Tail memeber, I'm slso known as Jamie Quintana. Nice to meet you~"