Chapter 11: Sabertooth's mysterious Master

Jamie's POV

~at sabertooth~

It's been two years that I had left Polyusica and two months since I had become Sabertooth's master. I trained a lot and learned a few more magics for my new disguise. Dark pinkish purple hair and dark brown eyes camouflaged my jack-black hair and mystical blue eyes. Jamie Krasinski rather called as Jamie Quintana, Jamie Krasinski becomes my disguise name. Although I had been staying in Sabertooth, I still collect information of Fairy Tail, secretly helping them with their debts from Twilight Ogre.

Turning my head to glance the crowded guild member laughing, giggling, I had a warm smile plastered on my face. Despite the furniture of the guild, There's actually not much difference between the old Fairy Tail and the current Sabertooth. Before I become the master of the guild, gloomy, distraught face were spotted everywhere in the guild. Intense competition and extreme hatred were all the thoughts between each member. But now, boisterous yet evidently happy laughter echoes through the hall and warm smiles followed behind. I'm glad that I had defeated that prideful, crude man and chase him out of the guild.

"Guild master, your food is here." A hand tapped on my right shoulder, then I turned my head and saw the bartender, Karen, smiled warmly at me. I, who had my hood over my head, returned her smile with a kind expression.

"Thanks, Karen." Turning around, I eat the stew that was placed in front of me. Scoping the beef stew and gulped it into my month, Karen, who stands in front of me nervously waited for my response. Devouring the juiciness of the meat mixed with the sauce, I showed her a smile.

"It's tasty, Karen! This is toothsome!!" Karen let out a relief sigh as the other members around the table give her a thumbs up. She spurred her head towards the other member, letting out a benevolent smile. Letting my mind slipped into deep though, I munch the lunch with my head filled with worries

I wonder if I'm strong enough to protect my family members, Lauxs?

Silently smiling at the memories with Laxus and the Thunder Tribe, I held out my metal raindrop necklace as the small sapphire sparkled under the lights.

Am I worthy in this place, the head of a growing guild? Have I made you guys proud, Mother, father?

"Oh? Master, do you have a lover?" A blond haired teen suddenly popped up beside me, peering at the necklace that is in my hand. A prominent crystalline metal pendant earring hanging down from his left ear bud and a scar was located on the right side above his right eye. Sting Eucliffe, a fifteen years old light-dragon slayer, stood beside me with flattery eyes as if he's expecting me to tell him something. In this guild, no one had really seen my face before, other Minvera, since I trusted her the most. My secretive personality had attracted other member to tried to dig information of me. I smiled and put the necklace around my neck with my hood stayed on my head.

"Hmm~" Placing my finger on the teen's head, I flicked his forehead as he backed away yipped in pain.

"OUCH!!"

"It's a secret~ You're too young to know what adults think~" The corners of my mouth moved upwards as the light dragon slayer pouted. The others laughed at the shrinking Sting as they started to gather around him.

As the same as his magic, he had the light to gather people and brighten people's heart. A potential
of being future Sabertooth master.

"Thanks for the meal." Greetings my graduated, I walked away from the scene and up to the second floor, where the master's room be. The room was in roomy and spacious, the brick red walls, scarlet carpets, garnet red couch and the brown desk, had produced a solemn vibe. On the wall, three large glassed windows let the fresh breeze and the bright sunlight, lighten up the vibe. A few bookshelves, filled with tomes, located at the corner of the room, behind the couch. In front of the couch and the desk, there is a sofa and a tea table facing the desk, opposite from the door. A few cupboards with glass doors located on the right side of the door and Mats and banners are hung, laid on the floor and walls. Lamps are also installed on the sides of the walls. On the desk, there were documents from the Magic Council and papers of payments that are required.

Sighing at the stress that I had, I walked towards the desk and checked every document. I let my hood down as my dyed violent hair brushed down. Signing each document that I peered at, I tie my now short hair up to a ponytail. My brown pupils scanned each document carefully to avoid any mistakes to happen until the knock on the door broke my concentration.

"You can come in." Quickly put my hood back on, covering my face, the door opened with a young man with his lower half of his face obscured, walked into the room. Similar to Natsu's hair, his hair is spiky yet brown. He wears black turtle-necked bloused and baggy black pants. His calves are tied with white bandages and his toes are exposed with a pair of black sandals. He silently blows with respect and closed the door behind him.

"I have the news to tell you." He sat on the sofa in front of me as I stopped writing and listened to his report.

"How was it, Dobengal?" Dobengal, a ninja-like mage, who are able to use teleportation magic and stealth magic, which I taught him, is one of my trusted guild mates. A year ago when I knew he could use teleportation, I asked him to help me spying a certain group of people and a week later report back to me. He always comes back, completing his mission flawlessly.

"They are.....in a pretty bad situation right now. They were kicked out from their guild hall due to the debts that they couldn't repay and forced to moved to a cottage that they built in the forest, a bit far from the city. The Twilight Ogres now is the main guild of the Magnolia Town and their frame had dropped in the town. Despite the number of the members are decreasing, the numbers of mission that they received also decrease. If this continues on, they will face great crisis and properly in the future, they couldn't even manage their guild and crumble down."

I sighed in sorrow. Fairy Tail is now facing a great obstacle. It's not the mages are not strong enough to face the Twilight Orge's mages, the amount of money is because it correlates with the borrowed money will also increasing after hurting their members, as their possibility to return them is small. I, personally wanted to help them, paying them money and returning them to the Twilight Orge, or using my authority as the guild master of one of the strongest guild to completely demolished Twilight Orge guild due to the fact that it's my old home. However, I couldn't risk on the possibility of being found out that I'm a Raquan and dragging my fellow guild mates tragedies.

Well. Right now, I can only stay in the background and help them a little.

"Dobengal, I will give you an order. Bring this to the Fairy Tail guild and left it on the table without anyone realizing your presences." Standing up and walking towards the cupboard, I held out a bag filled with golden coins and gems that I collected during some S-class mission. I held him the bag of gold and a note stuck inside. Dobengal sighed.

"Why are you doing this, giving your own money to support them? Are they that special to you?" Dobengal accepted the bag, knew the golden coins and gems inside the bag. I gave him a benevolent yet sad smile as I whisper the words into his ear.

"They are my precious family."