Chapter 18: Stopping the frenetic Masochist

The Third person's POV

"Well. How can we stop this masochist weirdo from being hyperactive?" Minerva asked sarcastically, with Jamie with tears and reddish eyelids snickering at the back. Litch, or the person with violet eyes with dark complexity surrounded by a dark aura, lost his sanity and standing alone in a messy ground, grinned with a mischievous smile. With an overwhelming vibe, the two remained members of Rankin quivering with fear.

"Are you guys serious? You think you can stop that monster?" Larwin shouted with suspicion. He had never felt magic aura this strong before, feared that he might lose his life at any moment, yet doesn't have the power to stand up against the formidable strength alone, which supposedly applies the same fear towards these two women. However, the two women in front of him standing up without any sort of agitation, trepidation or consternation, just with a smile or a smirk on their faces as if it's an easy job to stop the outrage monster.

"It's possible with my original magic and Minerva's space magic. Besides, we have each other, there's nothing to be feared of when Sabertooth's top two mages in front." Jamie wore the usual gleeful smile and walked away with Minerva who was slightly behind her, sighing yet smiling at the same time.

"Well. I guess she's right in some way." Minerva created a portal and asked the two members to get in so that when they fight, the two Rankin members will stay safe in the portal. The two member who heard Jamie's statement, surprised and stared at the smiling master with shock, obediently nodded their heads and walked into the portal. The dark blue portal's opening slowly closed behind them as Minerva give them the warning to stay in the portal with obedience. Larwin and Den sat down on the floor, despite their hands are tied to behind, Larwin held a weak smile as he recalled Jamie's statement.

"Trust, nee?"

"Larwin-san, what are you smiling at?" Larwin answered Den with a weak smile. Although he was not physically defeated by the two mysterious women, he felt that he's mentally defeated as a man when he couldn't stand up against the monster.

"Nothing. I'm just impressed." Sighing, Larwin looked up to the endless starry view in the portal. Slightly laughing at the miserable self in his memory, he then sighed again.

"I wonder if I had joined Sabertooth a few years ago. I will be like her standing strong."

_______________________________________________________________________________

"It's already too late, the poison had already running into his body." Fighting against the inhuman body figure Litch while using her special God-given eyes, Jamie observed the view is covered in a layer of blue and a red liquid was running through the blood vessel, slowly approaching the heart.

"Well, Jamie! You know that we need him to be alive or else the council will make us pay!" Minerva struggled to fight Litch despite she had great magic reserves and abnormal strength, spoke with force. She set up portals on the sides of the walls to tried letting Litch fall into them so that she call buffet the inhuman figure with her abnormal strength yet Litch had his feet stabilised on the floor and he's able to react, avoid to any kind of magic as the place it was activated, the slight actions that a Mage was about to take through the implanted Raquan's eye.

"Damn this monkey!! Why can he avoid everything that I was about to strike!!!" Minerva shouted in annoyance, while Jamie, jumped to avoid the attack, giggle slightly at the statement.