Chapter 19: Memories and Future plans

Okay I found a picture that resembled to the image of Jamie in my head, except that her hair is violet, her eyes are brown and she, most of the time, wouldn't wore such a shy smile(except in front of Laxus^^). The reason of how did Jamie's hair become curly when she's in Sabertooth and straight when she's in Fairy tail is because she curly them every morning to make a huge difference than her look in Fairy tail. Anyways story is below this author's note, please enjoy!!

Jamie's Pov

I remember.

I vividly remember the night when all of the Raquan become victims of Rankin. House were burning, people were screaming, everything is Chaotic. Our powers were restricted with Restricted Lacrimas and we couldn't do anything, but only run away from those monstrous beings. Victims were everywhere in the village, including my family. First, my father was slashed from the waist and split into two pieces, where my mother desperately cover my face from witnessing the horrifying scene. Next it's my sister. Her beautiful profound face was covered with tears and mud, as a child being hold up with both her hands witnessing her father's death, she desperately tried to break free from the Rankin members' grip, shouting for us, telling us to run away and survive. I was then carried away by my mother, whose crying so much for my sister yet unable to sacrifice another child to these people. Faintly I remember two men hovered over my sister, with her clothes ripped and the knife under her neck. She was slashed through the neck as she was being raped by those men.

"Onee-Chan! Otou-San!!!!" Screamed with my houseful voice, I tried to cry out for them, yet it's already too late, I have already lost both of them.

"-amie! Jamie!!" With two firm arms, someone shook my body. My eyes blinked widen opened, with a man with a unusual three distinctive scars and black short hair glance down at me with worries in her eyes.

A dream?

Sitting with both of my hands supporting myself, I looked around the area. It's a lounge with wooden floors and walls, the room is tidy and simple. I then looked at my arms and legs which were bandaged tightly with some trace of blood on them.

"Jamie, or Sabertooth's Master, you aren't supposed to sit up, your ribs are still bleeding. Lay down now." The man had a somnolent face expression plastered on his face, cautiously helped me laid down on to the bed while I slightly whined in pain.

"You're seriously reckless you know? It totally freaked us out when we heard that you and Minerva caught Litch, the Rankin's guild master."

"Hehe, you worried too much, Doranbolt." Doranbolt, one of the member of Magic council, due to his ability to read through people's memories, he knew that I'm from the ancient Raquan clan when I was still in fairy tail. I request him sometimes to readjust the memories of facial detail of myself when I left the guild, and he's glad to help out since he notice the my intention and my situation.

"How can I not be worried when you rushed into the dark guild that had wiped out your clan out before? I was scared you almost murder them, and you will need to sit in prison for life!" Walking away from my bed, he grabbed two cups from the cupboard above the sink, opposite side of the bed. He glared at me due to my nature in doing things without thinking while pouring in the liquid from the kettle that he's been boiling a while ago.

Well, technically speaking, that almost happened if Minerva wasn't there to stop me... speaking of Minerva-

"Where is Minerva?"

"She speaking with Lahar. The three Rankin members were arrested and placed in prison at the moment. By the way, you have already slept for a day    after Minerva bring you here."

Did I slept that long!? I didn't even noticed that!

Another mischievous thought popped up into my mind when an scent of cocoa pervaded to my nose, which made me instantly brightened up on the cup of hot chocolate. With two mugs in his hands, he come back with an suspicious glance while a mischievous smile placed on my face.

"Sorry, so did Doranbolt waited here all day? Seems like someone missed me so much that he could wait to see me awake. Oh. I was so~loved~ " Teased him with a grin and exaggerated gestures, I slightly irritated him as I could see him frozen and irritation was written all over his face. Unexpectedly, he swiftly put the mug filled with extremely hot chocolate on my forehead, which burnt my forehead as I backed away from the mug and putting both hands on my reddened spot.

"OWWW!!!"

"Hmph! Who would worried such an annoying child like you!? Act mature already. You already reached your twenties this year and still acting like a child." Putting the mug on the table beside the bed, Dornbolt complained with his mug on his lips, gulping down the warm liquid to his throat. I rubbed the red spot and held the other mug that was place on the table, slightly pouted at the reddened spot on my forehead.

"Well~ you can't blame me because that's my nature~"

"That why I told you rectify your attitude!" Along with the pissed Dornbolt, a knock was heard from the door and a voice could be heard outside the room. Entering through the door, a man with black hair tied into a bun and glasses, and a woman with black hair tied into braids, bandage all over her arms and legs stood in front of the door with their usual somnolent faces.

"Jamie, you're awake? I heard Dornbolt shouting from the other room."

"Yep I am, Lahar, Minerva." Waved at the two with a benign smile in my face, they both smiled and sighed in relief.

"You seriously scared me when Minerva called me through the lacram that you both are heavily injured yet caught the head of Rankin." Lahar walked toward the bed with a genuine smile. Lahar, similar to a big brother figure, was the head of the Custody Enforcement Unit and the one who sent me the request from the Magic council due to the incident related to the Raquan clan. The fact that Jamie Krasinski, the master of Sabertooth is the descendants of the legendary clan, Raquan clan was only known by a few top leaders in Magic Council due to my request the Magic council to keep my identity in secret. We discussed a few more things, such as the payment of the mission, the treatment towards those remaining Rankin members and the details on the extinction of my clan, Raquan clan, Dornbolt and Lahar left the room and continued their mission on catching the remaining Rankins.

"Well. We can finally go back to Sabertooth. It's been weeks to search for that masochist. I'm starting to miss the guild." Minerva stretched her arms into the air and a smile placed on her face, relieved that she can finally go back to our guild, go back 'home'.

"I'm not going back yet." I blankly said as Minerva quickly turn her head with shock plastered on her face, as if she's saying 'are you serious?' I simply exuberantly grinned, as Minerva sweatdropped.

Time to stir things up a bit~

__________________________________________

Extra scenes

"Jamie, what are you planning again this time?"

"Hm? Nothing special~"

It's not convincing when you have that grin on your face and that kind of attitude. (Sighed) someone, please stop her.....