Chapter 8: The unexpected outcome

The third person's Pov

~at Fairy tail' Guild hall~

"You guys remember to be careful! Don't get hurt!!" Jamie stood at the entrance for seeing the Thunder Tribe off to Tenrou island. They include the elites of Fairy Tail, were chosen to participate the S-Class Mage Promotion Trial. All of them will be in the Tenrou island about a month to have a trial to show that the candidates were worthy of the place in S-class mage. They seem to be very excited at the Trial, especially Natsu, saying something like "I'm so ready to fight Gildarts and Erza."

"Hai hai, seriously Jamie, I always think that you worried too much." Evergreen sighed while pulling her green luggage in her hands. Gently patting at Jamie's head, Bickslow smiled with his dolls surrounding the Seith and black mage, with a kind smile plastered on his face.

"Well. You can't blame her ever(Aoi: Evergreen's nickname), She's a worrier and our second mother." Jamie sent a playful glare at the teen and angrily retort.

"I'm not your mother!! It's just that you guys are way too reckless that I can't let you guys do whatever you want!" Jamie pouted cutely with her hands folded.

"That's what she said," Bickslow smirked as his hand continues to ruffle on Jamie's jet black hair. Jamie glared at Bickslow, however, knowing that she doesn't have the strength to get him a payback, she endures it.

"Stop it already, Bickslow. You're teasing her too much." Freed walked into the scenes with his luggage in his left hand. Bickslow shrugged and let go of Jamie.

"It's her fault for being such a cutie."

"That I can't deny." Evergreen smiled in delighted. Jamie rushed and hide behind Freed. Freed, of course, didn't know what to do, stayed froze.

"You guys are such a meanie. Freed-nii is the only one that truly cares about me. Nee, Freed-nii?" Jamie tilted her head with puppy-eyes.

"Ehh? But I'm always nice to you Jamie!! It's Bickslow that always tease you!"

"Oi oi, Ever, you always tease Jamie by dressing her up as a doll."

"What?! She needs clothes, so I'm just helping her out!" Seeing Jamie stuck closed to Freed, the Jealous Evergreen and the victimized Bickslow argued for the cause of Jamie's dislike. Behind the quarrel scenes, Freed sighed at his teammates.

When are they going to growing up? Well, at least I can't deny that Jamie is quite cute for a child...

Freed turned his attention to his side as the little girl, realized Freed's attention, tilted her head.He patted Jamie's head as a benevolent smile crept on Freed's face. Jamie smiled in delight and lowered her face to let Freed patted more on her head.

"Wait for us to come back, Okey?" Jamie nodded at Freed's question and he gave her another warm smile. He turned away from the entrance and walked towards the group of elites.

~~~~

Exuberant young mages walked towards the light and disappeared within the flash. What's left behind, was the sorrow within their hearts and memories that were engraved in the other's mind.

~~~

The Third person's Pov

~at Fairy tail's guild hall~

"Hey! Have you guys prepare the money to pay us back?" A group of mages from the Twilight Ogre guild abruptly rushed into the guild hall. All the members weren't able to tolerate the abuse on the Twilight Ogre members and left the guild. However, some loyal members remained in the guild.

"I'm sorry, we still don't have the money." Macao wearily stood in front of the members as if he was protecting the other members.

"So now we should have some punishment time~" A baleful hammer buffeted on to Macao's head. Various of hits and kicks were buffeted on to the members. Some tried to fight back in the past, however, it turned out to have more aggressive beating towards the other members. No one could stop them, even Jamie, who only can send the tortuous bunch of mage a deadly glare, yet impossible to stop them with her own magic.

Bruises and laceration could be seen on the Macao's, Jamie's and other members body. Jamie could only step in after a few second after the Twilight Ogre stopped the attack. Jamie led over to Macao as she carefully supported the current master to the nursery room.

"Remember the money next time~" The Twilight Ogre member stroll away with their mischievous smile on their faces. Jamie glared at the monsters disappearing from the horizon.

"Damn those Mages. I hate them."

"But there's nothing we can do, " Macao muttered wearily. Jamie stayed silence and carrying the master, she slowly limped towards the nursery room. She laid Macao down and spread her hands in the air. Despite the aching of her bruises and cuts, she concentrated on recalling the spell. Slowing water started to form and cover the bruised and laceration areas on Macao's body. After a few moments, the bruises and cuts on Macao's body fully recovered. Macao could only give her a weak smile.

"Thanks, Jamie." Jamie smiled as she continued on healing another member. Her healing magic took up a lot of energy and sweat started to formed on Jamie's body. Seeing her devastated state, Micky took her to stop be unfortunately before she does, Jamie fell down from the chair and lost conscience.

~a few hours later~

"Hm..?" Jamie blinked her eyes open, focusing her lens to see.

Where am I?

Jamie sat up as a towel slowly slipped down from her forehead. Her wounds were bandaged and she felt that her body was less sore. Trying to remember the events that happened, she held her head and tried to recall her memories.

Yea. I was healing another member until I lost conscience in the nursery room. But..Jamie stared around the area she's in. This place is definitely not Fairy Tail's nursery room... Where am I?

She lifted the blanket and turned to land her feet to the ground until she saw something was missing. Jamie had her eyes widen in shocked.

Why?!?! Why is it gone!??! Where could it be??

"Jamie are you alright? I'll be entering." Entering the room was no other than Mickey Chickentigher. She had her hair tied into a ponytail and holding a tray of teacups into the room. Jamie quickly stood up and rushed to Mickey, which caught Mickey in shocked.

"Mickey! What is this place!? Why am I here!!?? And why...." Jamie put a hand on her left thigh, slightly shocked that it disappeared.

"Why is my fairy tail emble was gone?"