Chapter 46: The Reunion of a dragon and a cat

Dear readers, I had drawn the outfit of the Jamie and Minerva, since I feared that I had not describe detail enough. Hope you enjoy this chapter!!

"Lector...."

Unable to believe the current situation, Sting frozen in the spot, kneeing while tears dripping at the corners of his eyes. Sabertooth officially lost to Fairy Tail and Sting was devastated by this defeat. From the moment he thought that he would lose Lector forever, Millianna appeared in the scene holding Lector in her arms unconscious. Lector, as if heard the call of his partner, slowly blinked his eyes opened, immediately he noticed that he wasn't with his guildmaster, instead being carried in a stranger's arms.

What-where-who—

While questions were querying inside his brain, Lector heard a voice whispered from behind. It was quiet yet familiar. Lector quickly turned around as a pitiful figure sitting on the floor with teary eyes entered his sight. Recognised the person in front of him, Lector jumped out of the embrace and rushed to the boy kneeing on the floor. His eyes were filled with tears as he quicken his steps, shouting out the boy's name.

"Sting-kun! STING-KUN!!!"

Sting immediately reacted as he trumped over during his process of running. When Lector is within Sting's reach, he was embraced by the man as tears dripping off from his face, as if they have not seen each other for decades, they hugged each other with happiness on their faces.

——After a while———

"Ahem, Sting-san? There's a message that was entrust to me by the person that bringing this cat."

While everyone is celebrating the victory of Fairy Tail, Millianna interrupted the cheerful Sting as she really wanted to know the person that healed her from her wounds. On the other hand, Sting who assumed that Lector got caught onto Millianna since they were trapped in the Minerva's magic, queried about his assumption.

"Message? Sure, let's listen to the message that this Lector's saviour."

"She said, "Tadaima, I will see you soon.""

Tadaima? Is here someone that left the guild is coming back?

Suspicious about the message, Sting asked the details about the saviour that Millianna had spoken. Millianna was irritated as she thought when she had told the message, this blonde will know her identity. She crossed her arms as she pouted.

"How do I know her name-nya!? She said that I should asked you about her name! How can you forgot her name when she's the Nidaime Sabertooth guildmaster!!!"

"Wait. Say that again."

Sting immediately stopped his doings, calm his cheerful attitude as he grabbed Millianna's shoulder. With his eyes held emotions such as surprise, determination and anger, he glared at Millianna, demanding her to repeat her words.

"Nya! Don't tighten up your hold! It's painful you know!"

"You just say Nidaime! Nidaime Sabertooth Guildmaster! There's no way that it's was her!! She was dead a few months ago!!"

"What's with the shouting?!"

A woman with red scarlet hair entered the scene as she grabbed Sting's hands, signalling him to let go. Sting's expression was twisted with wrath, yet still let go of the kitten as he kneed down to Lector whose standing next to him.

"Our Nidaime guildmaster, Jamie-san past away a few months ago."

"Jamie?"

The word "Jamie" has caught the attention of the other Fairy Tail members. Continuing his speech as his expression slowly mellowed down to despair, Lector continued to talk about the person that he admire since he's a child.

"Jamie-san was our guildmaster a few months ago. She's the person that teaches our guild how it's alright to have emotions and the only guild master that treats everyone equally. Yet....."

Silence was pervaded in the scene as Sting held a pained expression. He crunched his fist as his mind was rewinded to the past. Standing in front of a memorial with the name, Jamie Krasinski, craved on it. His memories was interrupt by his partner who objects Jamie's death, which further angered Sting.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING LECTOR!? WE ATTENDED HER FUNERAL TOGETHER!!"

"SHE'S NOT DEAD, STING-KUN!"

With his hands clutching on the edge of Sting's pants, Lector held his glance with determination towards the furious Sting. Sting was silent despite the flame in his eyes were not settled down, as if the silent was a signal of making Lector to continue his explanation.

"Jamie-san is still alive, and I have met her a while ago."
__________________________________

"And so we regret having to intrude on the festivities even before the cheers have died down following the Grand Magic Games. However, the very existence of this country is threaten, or so I've just heard."

Every mage is gathered around at the central city square of Crocus, the Li Ying Crystal, hearing the announcement that the king had spoken. With his glorious figure bowing towards the mages, he asked for the help of the mages that participated in the Grand Magic to join the war against the ten thousands dragons. Along with passionate cheer, the mages within those guilds decided to protect kingdom together. While hearing the king's declaration, two mages walking in the empty streets, away from the city square, fearing that the procedure will be interrupted. When the hood woman took off her hood, revealing her dark blue hair and her refined face structure, she stared at the other with a contemplative eyes.

"Minerva, lets start now."

Jamie has her hair returned to her usual violet hair, slightly curled at the ends, finally recovered her look during her stay in Sabertooth. With her usual black collared sleeveless tight romper, she wore a white top, contrasting the black clothing. Minerva, who had her clothes changed into a sleeveless collared purple long shirt with its opening on the right side, leaving her stomach revealed, paired with a pair of black spandex. Her hair was tied up into two buns, revealing the paired ear-ring on her left ear lobe. The other pair is wore by Jamie on her left ear lobe, yet not patent, it was covered by her long sides.

"I got it. Let's start then."

Minerva let her hands out as Jamie gripped them tightly. They closed their eyes, focusing on the circulation of magic within them. The atmosphere becomes heated with magic as the air was asthmatic, pressured by with the overflowing magic produced by the two mages. The sudden realise of magic by the two women sparked the attention of a few sensitive mages. A man with his long beard bold head furrowed at the suspicious wave of magic. He wanted to investigate the reason of the sudden raise of magic. He prepared to jump to the direction of the magic wave, yet his actions was stopped by his guild master with her stick preventing his continued his way.

"Oobaba...."

"Jura, it's alright. I know this presence of magic."

But she already past away a few months ago.

The old lady that stopped Jura Neekis, one of the elected wizard saints, is the guild master of Lamia Scale, Ooba Babasama. Furrowing her eyebrows, she traced her eyes to the direction of the magic being detected. She had thought of investigating the sense of magic, yet she realised that the guild masters in the area had not taken any action. They all recognised the presence of this magic since they never forget the woman that come to the guild master's meeting a few years ago. She was the youngest guild master in that area, and probably because of her youth, she was the young-sister role within the guild master's circle. She also had caught attention under several guild masters' eyes as she despite the humours around the mages known as a strong mage, didn't appeared with enormous amount of magic presence. The magic presence as if something was blocked, couldn't be easily detected by normal mages. When the guild master questioned about her magic, she just smile mysteriously.

"It's sealed within me, so that I could walk in the streets without getting so much attention."

At least it feels like her magic.

Oobaba turned away along with Jura, joined the others in the crowd. Hidden by the shadows, Oobaba had a gentle smile.

Its seems like she's still alive.